Chapter 10

Severus and Katie walked towards Transfigurations class together. Professor McGonagall was there already and looked up as the couple walked in. 'Goodafternoon young master Snape and miss Holt', professor McGonagall said. 'Professor', Katie said polite. 

Slowly the other students walked inside. As they were all seated professor McGonagall started to teach about a tricky spell for human transfigurations. They had to try and change the color of their eyebrows. 

After many tries Katie managed to color one eyebrow of her purple. James and Sirius laughed at her. 'Well go ahead and you try it then', Katie said laughing. James tried and the spell accidently blew up in his face and one of his eyebrows was burned away. It was Katies turn to laugh. 

'This spell is so damn tricky', Remus said trying it a few times but nothing happened. 'It will never work', Peter said and his face was red from concentration. 

Professor McGonagall was annoyed by James. 'Mr. Potter, go to the infirmery and have madame Pomfrey get back your eyebrow, 10 points from Gryffindor for child-ish behaviour, I expect better from last years students, as for you miss Holt, I give 5 points to Gryffindor for coloring one eyebrow, was purple where you where going for I wonder?', professor McGonagall asked. 

'No professor, it wasn't, I was going for black', Katie stated. 'A good first try, let me help you with getting back your natural color', professor McGonagall said. 'Please, thank you professor, I wouldn't want to make a fool of myself in front of the entire school, also I don't think my boyfriend would like it if I would have a purple eyebrow for the rest of my life', Katie said grinning. 

'Ah don't be so dramatic', Severus said smiling at her. 'Should I leave it then', Katie said teasing. 'Natural is better', Severus said quickly. Katie laughed. 'If you please would be so kind professor', she asked. 

Professor McGonagall turned back the color from Katies eyebrow. It was a fun class. Severus and Katie said goodbye to each other, Severus had advanced potions and Katie had Defense Against the Dark Arts. 

Professor Galatea Merrythought was a smart witch who had experienced it all. She defeated 2 death eathers with powerful spells. She had survived the cruciatus curse. A though witch and perfectly suiteble to teach DADA. 

'Goodafternoon class, we will practice the patronus charm', professor Merrythought said. 'Who can tell me what they mean?', professor Merrythought said. 

A few raised their hand. Katie as well. 'Miss Holt', professor Merrythought said. 'The patronus charm is for protection, also if your in need of help you can send someone a patronus. It represents happiness and it is also a spell that helps you fight against dementors', Katie said. '10 points to Gryffindor, I couldn't have said it better myself miss Holt, so for 5 bonus points do you know the spell miss Holt?', professor Merrythought asked. 

'Expecto Patronum', Katie stated. '5 bonus points to Gryffindor, so miss Holt, would you like to try it first?', professor Merrythought said. Katie nodded. 'Very well, go ahead, think of the happiest moment in your life', professor Merrythought said. 

That wasn't too difficult for Katie. She thought about the first time Severus and her had seks and when he first said that he loves her. 'Do you have a memorie miss Holt?', professor Merrythought said. Katie nodded and she saw her friends looking at her, eager to see if she would be able to produce a proper Patronus charm. 

'You can try whenever you are ready', professor Merrythought said. Katie focused back on her memorie instead of her friends. The first two attempts she only got some faded light from her wand. After much encouragement from professor Merrythought she tried it again. 

'EXPECTO PATRONUM!', she shouted and focused on her memorie and the spell she finally produced a patronus. Her patronus was a dolphin. The dolphin flew around her eager to protect. 

'Well done miss Holt, excellent, a full picture of a Patronus. The dolphin will protect you when you call on the Patronus charm miss Holt, well done, another 10 points for Gryffindor', professor Merrythought said happily. 

The dolphin faded and soon Katie watched her friends giving it a try. 

After class Katie and Lily walked towards lunch together. 'You have gained Gryffindor 30 points in one day, nice', Lily said smiling. 'We might actually win the house cup this year', Sirius said. 

'What was the memory you thought off?', Sirius asked Katie. 'Uh I rather keep that to myself', Katie stated. Sirius laughed. 'I bet it starts with an S', James started. 'Ends with everus', Remus finished the sentence. 

They all laughed. 'Can you imagine you guys, soon we all be apart, living in seperate houses, doing different jobs, we no longer are at Hogwarts', Lily stated. 'Lil, I can't think about that right now, all I can think about is the here and now', Katie said. 'As crazy as it sounds, I agree with Katie on this one Lil', James said. 

'We still have 2 months until summer starts, let's enjoy these while we can shall we', Katie said. 'Couldn't agree more', Peter said hugging her.