Chapter 14

The next morning Katie had to look around to find out where she was. Slowly she remembered what happened the night before. Remus who was in werewolf form and then attacked both of them. Severus was in the hospital wing recovering. Lucky that madame Pomfrey was there to help and heal. 

Katie quickly stood up and got dressed. She made her way downstairs to the hospital wing to visit Severus before classes started. She actually didn't want to go to classes and rather she would stay with Severus, but she knew that Dumbledore would never allow this. She had an education to follow and there were rules. 

'Oh hello dear, Severus is awake and has been asking for you, you are allowed in, but keep it short, you have classes soon and he has to rest', madame Pomfrey said when she entered the hospital wing. 

'Severus, your okay', Katie said relieved when he found him awake and looking healthy. 'Madame Pomfrey said I was lucky that I didn't got bitten. Werewolf bites aren't able of getting cured', Severus stated. 

Katie softly kissed him on his lips. 'You saved my life Severus, how can I ever thank you', Katie said. 'You know how', Severus teased in her ear. 'You little...', Katie laughed. She was relieved. 

'I will miss you during classes today', Katie said. 'What do you have?', Severus asked. 'Transfiguration, Herbology, Care for Magical Creatures and Potions', Katie said. 

'Would you please collect my homework and fill me in later what I've missed', Severus asked. 'But of course', Katie said. 

'Except for the werewolf part, the night was amazing', Severus whispered in her ear. Katie blushed. She kissed him again. 

'No snogging the patient, you have a class to go to miss Holt', madame Pomfrey said. 

'I'll come by when it's lunch time', Katie said. 'You better be', Severus stated. Madame Pomfrey pushed her out of the hospital wing. 

Katie went to meet up with Lily who was hanging with the Marauders. Katie was extreamly mad. 'Katie what's going on?', Lily asked who didn't knew about what happened last night. 

'You idiotic fools, how could you guys let him so close to the Hogwarts grounds!', Katie said angry poiting at Remus. 'It wasn't our attantion, you and your heat must affected him', Sirius said. 'We didn't know that you and Snivellus were having this full make out session there', James said. 

'He is in the hospital wing now, lucky for you he is all right, but you hurt him badly Remus. I really thought you guys were more careful then this', Katie said. 'Look Katie, we are sorry that someone got hurt', Remus said feeling guilty. 

Katies anger softened when she saw Remus his guilty face. 'It's not like you can help your furry problem, I'm sorry for lashing out, but Severus is lucky to be alive or not bitten for that matter', Katie said. 

'Can someone please tell me what the heck was happening last night', Lily said. Katie sighted. 'It was a full moon last night, I totally forgot and I was out with Severus that night, we were at our spot a few inches away from Hogwarts grounds. We came across Remus in full werewolf form. He tried to attack both of us, Severus protected me and now he is in the hospital wing recovering', Katie said. 

'Is he okay, not bitten?', Lily asked worried. 'Thank God no, sorry Remus, no offense', Katie said. 'None taken, I don't wish my curse towards anybody', Remus said. 

'I'm going to visit him by lunch', Katie informed. 'What you see in him is a riddle to me', Sirius mumbled. 'He is a gentleman, he is serious about us as a couple. I love you as a friend Sirius, but you were never serious as about us as a couple, you have to admit that', Katie stated. Sirius sighted. 'I suppose', he said. 

'Can I come with you?', Lily asked Katie. 'Yes of course', Katie said smiling. James pouted. 'He is my friend James, like it or not', Lily grunted between her teeth. 

They first had transfigurations, then Herbology from professor Sprout. They had to plant an awful lot of swirling deadly Venomous Tentacula, those were plants who spit out venom that could be deadly. So you had to wear globes and a mask to cover your face. 

After they succesfully planted the Venomous Tentacula Katie and Lily went to the hospital wing were Severus was. The dirt was still on their cloths. 

Severus smiled when they entered. He hadn't seen Lily in forever, not without the company of that stupid brat of a Potter and he couldn't help but feel blessed with her and Katie showing up for a visit. 

'Katie filled me in on what happened, I'm glad your okay Severus', Lily said. The girls went to sit on the edge of the bed. Madame Pomfrey made sure they all had some lunch. Katie was laying next to Severus on his pillow. 

'Madame Pomfrey informed me that I will be allowed to go to my dorm again tomorrow', Severus said. 'Good', Katie said and she inhaled his scent by pressing a quick but gentle kiss on his cheek. Severus blushed. He had never kissed her in front of anybody, not even in front of Lily. But he also thought it would be silly not to act as they always act, since Katie and Lily were best friends, they most likely shared details that woman share about their sex life. 

Lily smiled and looked at the couple. She regretted how she treated Severus. She completely cut him out of her life when she started to date James. Once there would have been a chance that her and Severus ended up together. But looking at Katie and Severus, she realised that their love was strong. 

Severus smiled at Katie who gave him a kiss on his lips before she went to her next classes. Lily hugged him goodbye. 

'Thanks for the visit, you too Lily', Severus said. Both girls smiled at him. Severus felt sad that he couldn't join them for the classes, only if it was for the very reason as to be with Katie. He watched her as her Gryffindor robes left the corner of his eye.