Chapter Fifteen

Izuku stood in the middle of his apartment and held an ice pack to his head. A few weeks had passed since his eventful night with Kraven and Ochaco, but that hadn't stopped him from going out, Spider-Man was how he cleared his mind. The man looked at the television in his living room and watched as the news detailed the events occurring on All Might's yacht.

The woman stood feet from the city's pier and explained what was happening."Today was suppose to be one of celebration, the former symbol of peace is turning forty-six,  but a group of villains had other plans. The boat has been taken over and many of the top heroes are on the ship, but they seem to overwhelmed. Will the heroes be able to end the chaos on this wonderful day, or will tragedy soon strike ?"

Izuku dropped his ice pack on the carpet and scrambled into the hallway of his home. The man yanked his wrinkled costume from the dryer and began to struggle into his spandex. He then stumbled into his room and grabbed the metal gauntlets resting on his nightstand. The webshooter clicked and he opened the device. The man then slid the multiple cartridges into his invention and slowly opened the window to his room.

.....

Something caught Izuku's eye as he swung from building to building and he landed on the side of a skyscraper. The man rested against the building and watched as Ochaco walked with a man under an umbrella. Midoryia bit the inside of his cheek as they stood on the sidewalk and patiently waited for the opportunity to cross the street.

Deku pulled his mask off and looked down at it. The poring rain from above fell onto the mask's white lenses and dripped down the bright red material. Izuku's grip on the fabric increased and he looked back at Uraraka."You made your decision and there's no going back on it; You chose Spider-Man over her." The man then pulled the mask back over his freckled face and zipped away.

Ochaco turned away from Katsuki and looked at the building behind her. She could have sworn someone was watching her, but all she saw was a flash of lightning and no-one by the building. The woman then frowned and turned back to Bakugo.

.....

Izuku stood on the roof of the building and looked out into the distance where All Might's yacht rested on the clear ocean. How am I gonna get out there ? Spider-Man looked around for anything to send him flying that far and jumped in the air in excitement when he spotted two flag poles. The man began to stretch his limbs and  laughed to himself,"I don't want to pull anything."

Izuku took a deep breath and stepped back. He shot a web onto each pole and began to pull against the metal. His biceps flexed as he pulled as hard as he could and his muscles began to roar with pain. The metal had no more give and Izuku let go. He was then sent speeding into the air and over the water.

.....

Deku's limbs flailed in the air as he soared in the sky. He went wide eyed with worry as he nearly over shot the humongous white boat, but luckily he shot out a strong web and zipped to the roof of the yacht. The masked hero let out a sigh of relief and slumped his shoulders."Huh, that worked surprisingly well." The man then crawled along the top of the boat and down its sides.

.....

The man stuck his finger in the cake and licked the icing."I guess being a man like you can get you only the best." The auburn-haired man then bent down and hovered over Yagi as blood dripped from the frail man's nose."It's a shame you can't use that quirk of yours anymore, because all the heroes you got on this damn ship are not in the best of shape right now." The intruder than put his foot on the throat of Toshinori and began to apply pressure.

Izuku crawled along the ceiling of the room filled to the brim with people and tried his best to stay quiet. He then shot a web onto the large cake and threw it onto the back of the man standing over All Might."Sorry about the cake Mr. All Might Sir !" Deku then shot a web at the red-haired man, but the villain ducked away from the webbing. The man then drew a pistol from his hip and fired it at Izuku. 

Midoryia dropped from his vantage point and landed on a cart filled with empty martini glasses."Can we not use guns !", pleaded Izuku.

"Shut the hell up !", screamed the criminal as he aimed his weapon at Spider-Man. Izuku reacted quickly and attached a web to the pistol and then to the ceiling. The man released the gun as it flew out of his hands. 

Izuku then shot a web onto Yagi and pulled the man into his arms.  He then told the former hero,"How about you go over there with the pretty woman with green hair." Deku then placed his childhood idol on the floor.

Midoryia flipped off of the small metal cart and landed on the hardwood floor."So what's all this about carrot top ? Does All Might have a safe on this boat filled with millions, or are you a deranged employee who didn't get a pay check, or even worse you didn't get invited to the bash ?"

Izuku curiously stared at the man across from him until he felt a sensation in the back of his head. The hero flipped into the air and watched as a large, hairy man roared and tried to grabbed where he was standing just moments ago. Deku shot a web onto the man's back and kicked the strange person. Izuku rested on the man's back and pulled on him and quipped,"Calm down Yogi the bear; there is no reason to be angry."

The animal like man growled as he reached up and grabbed Izuku by the head. The man then slammed Deku on the floor and the entire boat shook. Before Midoryia could recover the man grabbed him by the ankle and threw him off the boat. As Izuku flew off the ship he turned his body and shot a web onto the man's face. He then pulled and the creature loss its balance and fell into the railing on the edge of the boat. 

Izuku lifted himself up and zipped back into the ship. He winced beneath his mask as his nose began to ache, and as people looked at him they could see his nose was shifted many degrees right."Anymore su-where the hell did you come from !" Deku jumped back as a man began to slowly rise from the floor."So what's your quirk, being mud ?" The man answered Izuku by fading away into a puddle."Good Lord, you guys are weird." Izuku tilted his head as he felt a tingle and placed a hand on the beast he had fought earlier as he flipped over it."Too sl-" The vigilante's teasing was cut short by a punch to his stomach from the mud man he had encountered moments ago.

Spider-Man rolled on the floor and hit the iron railing hard. He gritted his teeth as three men surrounded him, and asked,"You got anymore surprises ?"

"Only a few more," grinned the red-headed man standing over Izuku as he put his boot into the hero's chest. The man then pulled a round object from his belt and clicked the large white button in the middle of it."Let us see how fast you can move Spider-Man." The man then tossed the weapon as it beeped into a crowd of people. 

Izuku realized quickly what it was and used a web to smash the man's head into the white railing. He then scrambled along the ground and pulled himself towards the crowd. Izuku grabbed onto the bomb and tumbled into an open hallway with it completely covered with his body. The bomb exploded and sent him soaring into the ceiling above, and the fiberglass fell on top of him as he fell to the floor.

The right lens of his mask had been blow off and his bright green eye was revealed. A few of his freckles even popped out along where the fabric had been ripped and the spider along his chest was now nonexistent. Midoryia's fingers pulled across the floor as he tried to pull himself out from under the rubble covering him, but his body was worn out. What reason did he have to get up now, who was he fighting for ?

Blood dripped from his mouth and began to set in the bottom of his mask, and his breathing was uneven. Everything became a blur to Izuku as he felt a large hand grab onto the back of his costume. The bear like creature growled as it carried Izuku into the room where everyone remained from earlier. The red-haired man slowly walked up to Izuku and pulled a dagger from his hip. The man then began to slowly drag the weapon down the man's chest and abdomen."Why'd you come here, these people don't even believe your a hero ?"

"Be-Because it's the right thing to do."

The man holding the blade leaned close to Izuku and his maple eyes were inches from Deku's."Is that what you think, cause what about when you die today and are remembered for not saving the day ?"

The tanned man was going to say something, but stopped when heroes from the city began to rush onto the boat. The man looked at the monstrous man that held Izuku and ordered,"Toss him !"The villain didn't question the man and threw Izuku out  into the ocean without any doubts.