Chapter Twenty-Four

City shun beautifully in the clear night. The tall skyscrapers towered in the sky and everything in the city seemed peaceful. Crooks were not running down the streets with purses and no police cars were in hot pursuit of criminals, the only sound that could be heard up high was the sound of a man and woman trying to catch their breath. The man's feet were flat against the wall as the pair hung from the side of the building. He then ran his thumb across the woman soft, rosy cheek and smiled. His hand inched from her face and into her brown hair as he tried to press his lips against hers. The woman stuck her finger up and placed it on the man's lips which caused his eyes to shoot open."Let a girl catch her breath Deku."

Izuku blushed and hung his head in shame."So-Sorry, I-I'm just really enjoying it up here."

Ochaco's arms were wrapped around the man's neck as she looked down at the space between them."Wow, we are really high up."

"Scared ?"

"No, but I've never been this high...and the city is so beautiful from up here."

Deku's eyes were filled with awe as he looked at the woman's smile."Yeah it is."

Ochaco face lit up as she looked at Izuku, and Deku had a bad feeling about the expression. Whenever the girl would get like that she usually had something crazy planned and it almost always involved his heart beating like crazy."Oooh Deku ! I've got an idea and it is a good one, I promise."

"Ochaco your last plan made all of the cartridges in my utility belt explode."

Uraraka giggled and shrugged her shoulders."I said I was sorry."

"Sorry didn't make up for all the time it took to remake those cartridges."

"Trueee, but we did get to have a science fair together as you showed me how you made them."

"Touche."

"Exactly !", beamed Ochaco. "Okay, so are ya ready to hear it ?" Deku gave the woman a nervous nod."Drop me !"

"What !"

"Drop me."

"A-Are you sure ?"

"Totally, you'll catch me right, unless you're too slow and I'll have to save myself."

"You're playing with fire."

"Well lets see if I'm goin' to get burnt."

Izuku let out a sigh as he let go of Uraraka's waist. The woman laughed as she fell from him and down through the air. The wind ruffled her chocolate like air and she watched as Izuku dropped from the building. The man's messy hair flew behind his head as he fell and there was a childish smile plastered across his freckled face. As Izuku gained on the woman Ochaco stuck her tongue out at Midoryia."Are you having fun !", yelled Izuku.

"Bunches !"

Deku grabbed a hold of Ochaco and shot a web onto a nearby crane. He flipped through the air with Uraraka clinging to his chest and the woman listened to his heartbeat. The feeling of soaring through the sky at such a speed was so foreign to Ochaco, but it was exhilarating.

Midoryia looked down at Ochaco and tossed her into the air. The woman let out a surprised,"Eep," but she never feared for her life. Deku ran along the side of a building and timed his jump as she fell. He leaped from the building and grabbed onto the woman before shooting out another web.

.....

Izuku and Ochaco laid in the center of a large web he spun over the city and gazed at the starts. Ochaco nuzzled her head into the man's neck and smiled. She then asked the man,"How'd you do it Deku ?"

"Huh, how'd I do what ?"

"Do everything by yourself with no help?"

Deku chuckled as he tried to think of an answer."Don't laugh at me promise."

"I promise."

"A-A lot of the time I thought about you. I needed something to fight for and although I love being a hero and helping people, sometimes I needed something to push me that extra mile. Whenever I was in a tough spot I thought about you."

"I-I doubt that."

Deku looked at her and tightened his grip around her."No really, you have always been someone worth fighting for."

Ochaco rolled from Izuku's side and sat on top of the man's stomach."Did that spider come along with a suave quirk ?"

"Suave me," laughed Deku.

"Yep, I didn't expect you to become such a sweet talker."

"And I didn't expect you to be so heavy." The green haired man then made a struggling face to poke even more fun at the woman. Ochaco playfully hit the man in the chest.

"That was mean !"

Izuku reached up and tucked the woman's hair behind her ear."You know I'm joking."

"I do, but someone isn't goin' to be gettin' a goodnight kiss tonight for being such a bully."

Deku grinned,"I think I will be getting that kiss."

Ochaco raised an eyebrow,"Oh really, is that a challenge ?"

Izuku leaned forward and gave the woman a quick peck on the lips."I think its more of a guarantee."

Was this a good story or naw ?