CHAPTER 1- the start

I FELT LIKE I WAS TRAPPED IN ONE OF THOSE TERRIFYING NIGHTMARES,

the one where you have to run, run until your lungs burst, but you can't make your body move fast enough.

My legs seems to move slower and slower as i fought my way to the darkest road the road that lead to your death. but i couldn't stop running as i heard those voices coming back for me. My own life meant little to me today.

I stopped near a tree as my knees felt weak and was not able to run anymore. when i heard those voices screaming in pain i turned back and was confused whether i should be happy or more frightened to see that guy and his men fight for me. but it didn't matter to me that i was surrounded by our extraordinarily dangerous enemies.
__________________

"hey mom i am back"  i  greeted mom while making myself look as nothing happened, but i couldn't as i am really bad at making excuse

"what is wrong with your hair and clothes?" She asked making her eyes widen. "Don't do anything that make you parents feel embarrassed in front of others your dad worked years for his name" listening to her made my mood because maybe they don't love me as i do but i will always remember what they did for me .
i went back to my room and found a girl sitting on my study table reading my favorite comic, she seemed similar to me. Making my steps slower, i called her when she got up from the chair and walked backwards to me. I frown my brows in confusing causing myself to step backwards until she suddenly screamed calling my name out
"y/n!" My mouth hang open as my eyes widen seeing her, i was surprised to see her she was my best friend since 4 years but went U.S for her studies and she is finally back, my body was stiff I couldn't move. She was the fairy i fell in love with, my own best friend because she was too beautiful to handle hmm maybe 3D face with long and dark black hair falling perfectly on her beautiful face. "Omg you're back lia" i hugged her tightly but then slapped her butt when she spoke "so is lucas" she smirked. "Stop okay"

"Alright so how have you been there?" i asked grabbing her by her wrist as i pull her
On my bed.

"you say me about you. you okay with your parents or want to come with me?" Lia asked, i looked down to my feet playing with my fingers she was always ready to help me but my parents are those people who showed me how to live when you get a second chance from life. whatever they do with whether its bad or good i was willing to take it. Lia was going to stay at my house till her parents are back from U.S. She always said me that her parents lived in U.S but i never saw them in these years or never heard Lucas or lia talking about them.

I groaned in sleep when i heard my alarm ring continuously making me feel irritated
As i threw my phone on the other side but as always i wasn't allowed to sleep longer because Lia wouldn't allow me to so i had to give up my sleep and get ready for my school, we took the bus which arrives at 8 because it was much comfortable and with not much people in the bus since our school starts at 9. We reached as we both made our way to the gates, Lia walked in class room and started greeting her old friends while i was still standing in our school ground when i heard foot steps coming towards me.

i wish it would be him. even though i was always thrilled to see him, i was almost positive that i was dreaming, i panicked as Lucas walked towards me through the glaring sunlight. i panicked to see him with Jackson  because he didn't knew i liked Lucas, nobody knew in fact except lia his younger sister,  so how was i supposed to explain the fact that were shattering off his skin into thousand rainbow shards like he was made of crystal or diamond?

The whole reason he lived in Forks, the rainiest place in the world, no one lived there except few, was so that he could live without exposing to his family. yet here he was, strolling gracefully towards me with that most beautiful smile on his face as if i were only one here. I usually felt grateful that i was only person whose thoughts he couldn't  hear just as clearly as if they were spoken aloud.

My first love was someone who i only saw on my phone screen someone who i can't love because of his heart. He is more dangerous than dogs, and tigers probably thats what people said. He only know how to harm people, Many of them were brutally torture and one of them was a friend of mine. He only used women for his needs
But nevertheless I always loved him which i knew was temporary that friend of mine, she left me because i supported him, Jungkook. Even after knowing what he did to her.
She was used to fill his needs and it was not just his will but her's too she herself led the road people are scared to go on and so i somewhere felt he isn't the kind of the way everyone knows him. I feel so attached with him, i never met him but still knows alot
About him.

"Y/n"  one of my friend called me asking to give her letter to Lucas. Lucas was the most popular guy of our school and so is Jackson. Girls from every block had crush on him. They get jealous at time when they see me with lucas but do i care? Nope he wasn't my ultimate crush but i always wanted to have someone who cares for me and loves me like I'm the only one. Lucas only thought me as his best friend but never crossed His lines more than that. My class mates wanted attention from him but he never had a single eye contact with any of them.

"Lucas here it is again" he glared at me. "i said you already not to bring these letters" i requested him and finally he did open the letter to read read out but that didn't go well as his face dropped going pale "Lucas please leave Bella and come to me you know Bella is an orphan she was adopted she can't give what i can i hope you understand" a smile was plastered over my lips as i heard him say that loudly,
Everyone in this school knew i was adopted and i was okay with it until lucas always protested me to fight back. He suddenly grabbed my hand dragging me towards his car as he made me sit on the passenger seat before we drove to the nearest river location near the school.

"Lucas what's wrong? Stop your hurting me"  I yelled but softly to get nothing but a a death glare from him "Lucas when its not a problem for me it shouldn't be for you too"

he always wanted me to live a happy life but it always end in the opposite way and always tried to make him feel that i was happy with what i got and I couldn't care less
About how my real parents abounded me, god knows why they did but right now all i knew was how to live a peaceful life in this cruel world. I was orphaned when i was twelve. My step parents adopted me 4 months from when my real parents left me. I met my school friends and one of them is Lucas. Lucas he is sometimes strange he never said to us about his past or about his family except for his family secret. He also said me once that he had a older brother, never introduced us to him. When we talk about his family his eyes turn into dark red and yes they are creepy as hell so I prefer not to mention it anytime when he's around unlike lia who always keep on talking about her older brother as if she was deeply in love with her brother.

My thoughts Were interrupted when i heard my ringtone, grabbing my cell phone i
Looked over the side to see the caller id, mom.