CHAPTER 15 - shattered

JUNG KOOK'S POV_

i looked at Y/n who was already crying as if she wanted to prove me wrong but couldn't, but what about her pregnancy? She Was pregnant with that mother fuckers shit growing in her.

"did he do it?" i asked

" J-Jung ko-.."

" YES OR NO!? DID HE DO THAT TO YOU?"

she didn't say anything but cried hard

" I SAID SPEAK!!" i yelled, she flinched. My heart wrenched at her state she couldn't utter a single
Word

"i don't remember anything jun-jungkook please trust me i- "

" SO YOU ARE PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD HUH?"

"No jungkook its not his...its yours please understand me I'm pregnant with your child..i-i wanted to tell you the morning when i went missing but i couldn't please believe me"

Y/N's POV_

i heard gunshots i cried sitting at the back of the pillar crying and sobbing " mom..dad where are you? " i missed them so much if they were alive they would have understood me. Namjoon suddenly came towards me and made me sit in a safer place. i missed ara, she was up locked in a room so that no one can hurt her and of course Jimin did that. "I'm sorry baby your dad—" when i heard someone coming near me, Jung kook.

He came and grabbed my hand dragging me out without even looking at me i begged him " Jung kook please listen to me...J-JUNG KOOK please i beg you" but he didn't listen to me. Jung kook pushed me down on the floor i looked up moving my head side and saw everyone standing at me with a distance, all hate in their eyes.

" So now you too huh" he said grabbing me jaws tightly and i cried in pain.

" i thought you were not like them but look at such a slut huh" my heat broke down when he called me slut.

" Jung kook.. " Jimin tried to come closer to me

" stay where you are " he showed Jimin his hand gestures.

"You still haven't seen the monster in me? Lemme show you that" his gun pointing at me when jin came running and pushed the gun out of his grip " what the hell are you doing she is pregnant "

"thats exactly what i want, i don't want that dirty piece of shit growing in my house"

My heart clenched at his words, your calling your own child those jungkook.

He came closer to me and slapped me across my face, as i lost balance and was about to hit ground when ara caught me.

"Ara?" Jung kook whispered

"Dare any of you come closer and i won't think twice..."

"Ara you don't know what happened s—" Jimin started to only get cut off.

"she is innocent you all! Whats wrong with the most dangerous mafias? Now they are acting dumb?" Jung kook cut her between

" INNOCENT MY FOOT SHE IS SLUT "

" JUNG KOOK!" Ara yelled losing her temper, sliding her gun down as he held it right onto jungkook giving a single shot beside leaving everyone shocked.

Jungkook's eyes widen as well as the rest of them.
"Well if you guys don't remember i am a mafia too or more like a better one than you all. This is my last call i won't think twice before shooting either its you or jimin"
"Think straight fuckers, don't end up regretting..or most probably losing your unborn child jungkook"

" get up " Ara said took me in my room
I wasn't in a state to speak, i was in a total shock i couldn't process how my life broke in just minutes.

" y/n hey sweetheart look at me, trust me he will come to know the truth he is just not himself right now.." she said wiping off my tears

" i will be waiting for that one day, i never betrayed him..i love him ara i love him so much but if this goes on I'll leave him i have to leave him" i broke again causing my tears to flow.

" y/n what are you talking you will leave Jung kook? please don't he is right now not in his mind after seeing all that trust me he loves you too its just his ego and anger "

" maybe not forever but maybe until he himself call me maybe when he understands how much i love him and realizes it"

" Then i am there with you" she said grabbing my hand.

~

Jung kook and Taehyung went to the place where they use to go before to only see Jung kook, he was staring at those birds flying freely they didn't wanted to disturb him instead give him some time so that he could feel better

" Jimin what do you think? I mean y/n isn't the type to do all that" Taehyung asked

" i don't know taehyung but the only things that's eating me up is ara she never acted that way," he said confusingly

Sorry for the small chapter, i am busy with my uni but i hope y'll like it. :))