CHAPTER 7 - save me

FEW DAYS LATER

6:27 p.m
i couldn't remember anything from the last night where i was drunk and was playing around when a women walked over me and we had a few drinks that's all i could remember. I finished my meeting and headed towards the hotel where i stayed. i got off the car and went to the room throwing myself on the bed. Trying to remember the heavy night as my heart raced at the thought of me having sex with that women ate me up. Even though its not my first since i had a lot of it but i just couldn't not after i was married to someone who waited for me at home no matter how much i dislike her.

I wanted to sleep but couldn't with the same thoughts going on when my phone suddenly vibrated, looking at the caller id i bite my lips

Why the fuck am i behaving this way? It should bother me if i had sex with her y/n is nothing to me right.

I pushed all my thoughts aside and received her call.
Waiting to hear her soft voice instead i heard the opposite one, gran?

" Sir i am sorry to disturb you but Mrs.Jeon has been unconscious from the last 3 days and still hasn't shown the signs to wake up"

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I HEARING? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?"

"she hurt herself by falling on her wound right after hearing about the new of her parents passing away in a plan crash"
My face went all pale as soon as i hear him say those words she lost her parents? Inhaling a deep breath i calming instructed gran.

"Make sure not to leave her side I'll be there in a few hours"

Gran was about to cut the call when i heard a few noise of tiers scratching as if they took a halt from a sudden.

"Gran what is that noise at back" i asked with every beat of my heart increasing by seconds

"I have no idea sir let me check" he peeped out of the window to find three jet black cars right in front of his gate, with a few men coming out in black suit with rifles in their arms.

"Sir the-they-" gran panicked.

"SPEAK!" Jung kook yelled not able to control his emotions anymore.

"t-they are the same people who attacked at you last time...they have this thing called rifles with them" he shuttered

"FUCK MY LIFE.. NOW HIDE Y/N BEFORE THEY FIND HE FOR FUCK SAKE" i yelled already imagining the consequences to them doing things to y/n

Until i could speak anymore his call was disconnected making me bang my head on the wall
Next to me as i took the earliest flight to korea with
My hyungs
~

Jung kook reached Korea with the others as he drove at the full speed, all he cared was y/n. As soon as they were in front of the gate he ran in to only get welcomed by Gran, who was laying on the ground with a bullet on his shoulder.

"gran...hey hey look at me" Jung kook bend down checking him if he was alive and lucky he was.

"t-they took her w-with them " was all gran could say before falling unconscious.

"Jimin hyung send him to the hospital NOW"

I called Yoongi so that he and Hobi could track the location where Y/n was. They reached home with Jin and Namjoon too.

"I don't think they took y/n just to get something from you" Tae hyung stated

Jungkook turned towards his direction to look at him in confusion

"What do you mean?"

"They all seem to know it" namjoon then spoke from where he was sitting. Jungkook pushed his bangs back "what is it namjoon"

"Look at that guy he seems to be some one who already know the way in your place . your house is too big and difficult for someone new to find way to any door but this guy directly got in where Y/n was" and what Namjoon said actually knocked some sense in jungkook.

Thats when he received a call from an unknown number getting everyone's attention, he looked at hik for a few seconds before receiving it

"Hey brother" a voice spoke from the other side

"Where. Is. Y/n?" Jungkook asked in a high yet stern tone.

"So you actually miss your girl? I thought you were using her as i side chick to fill your pleasures but seems like she already loves you because-"

"DONT. DARE. TO. TOUCH. HER. YOU. MOTHER FUCKER" jungkook yelled his lungs out as his face turned red as his eyes turned ice cold and deadly

"I didn't touch her brother she is already injured Badly here you go anyway"

"Let me make your heart crush in pieces" jungkook frown his eye brows when suddenly the voice call was turned into a video call.

He turned the camera towards Y/n where she was laying on the ground with her hands tied up with blood flowing down her belly. The guy scots closer to her "don't get close to her " Jung kook said

he them suddenly kicks Y/n on her belly making her close her eyes tightly as jungkook flinched "argh please i-" Her weak voice echoed "Stop it you son of a bitch" all Jungkook heard was a evil laugh before another kick was placed on her belly where her wound was located.

But this time jungkooks heart crushed even more when he heard y/n speak his name while being in pain her weak voice wrenching his heart.
"Ju—jungkook ahh.."

Despite how he treated her she still remembered him in her heart was what ge could handle anymore.
tears brimming in his eyes as they rolled down his cheek. He never cried but this time he did which took himself by surprise.

Yoongi then informed them about the location as Jung kook gave them the signal to get ready. They all were seated in the cars but jungkooks eyes were somewhere else, he couldn't take his eyes off the video call which was still playing, how he ripped your clothes making you scream in pain and being forced. Jungkook couldn't take it anymore he had enough of this.

They reached there and soon took their positions splitting up searching for y/n and the others when they couldn't find anyone

~

" hey jimin" the voice spoke as soon as jimin received his call

"You son of- where is y/n?" Jimin yelled while still searching

"Forget about y/n jimin think about your own precious" his evil laugh disgusted jimin.

"what do you mean?"

"Ara, your precious soul remember? She's been cooking for a long time now" jimin's breath hitched as he her the name Ara, his girlfriend.

"Lay a finger on her and you'll see the real me"