CHAPTER 3- the wedding

I was speechless to see dad doing all these stuff because i never saw him doing this to me before and that is natural when you get wedding proposal form the richest business men. but i didn't wanted to marry him. There was nothing i could do but agree to my parents because my parents were always first for me. but i still begged my mother if she could do any thing when she entered my room

"Mom please i don't want to marry him" i said crying and begging her, she grabbed my chin helping me stand back on my feet up. "Y/n look you have to do whatever your dad says i can't help in it  he doesn't listen to me either if i say him" my sobs got even louder when i saw dad coming in our directions with a box in his arms.

"what are you both doing here start the preparations it is only few months before her marriage" he said throwing the box on me.

"Y/n baby stop crying you know your dad he won't cancel this wedding"

We both made our way to the mall, she was busy deciding the dress of my wedding and i had no time to have a look at those dresses as if my body was lifeless, glancing over the wedding dresses made me feel like i was just a toy they used to get what they wanted "y/n pick on for you" i kept ignoring mom and instead was listening to my favourite music which helped me calm myself "mom please stop pick whatever you like" soon we were back home and to my surprise my house was no more a simple one and instead it was turned into a perfect bride's place.

JEON MANSION

"What the hell is this bring another glass of water!" He yelled making the waiter flinch he quickly bowed to him walked away

" y- yes sir "
Jeon mansion which always echoed with yells and screams and thats where the Jeon's lived. Mr. Junghyun was working on his office where as Jungkook was practicing his aim with shooting. His perfect features were wet from the sweat running down his face. His abs which slightly went and down whenever he aimed his shot causing his muscles to move in a split.

"Gran!" he yelled

"Yes sir!? "
"What is the update today?"

"s-sir your father...h—have fixed you wedding" gran spoke as jungkook stopped what he was doing and took a 45 degree turn back looking at gran with the corner of his eyes.

"My father have fixed my wedding with the girl with who i'm not aware of, that sounds interesting" he pulled the trigger shooting the board in front of him for about three times

"And when is it?"

"sir 2 months " he said looking down at the ground "lets get married future wife"
He spoke while he aimed his shot.

I never had time to get married but if this is what dad decided for me then i must do
That after all i was myself getting a doll to full fill my needs whenever i want to.

WEDDING DAY

I was nervous as today was my wedding with that person who i never thought i would get married to, the most powerful mafia in Korea right now. It was almost time for the  wedding but Jungkook was still not here, i wanted to cry my heart out even though i knew it was all waste of energy, I could never back from this wedding it would only get me dead if i ever did that. Things didn't seem right only if I could go back and turn the time to when my life was perfectly fine.

Mr. Junghyun kept waiting for jungkook to arrive but he didn't show up anytime soon
Which kind of worried me too. And not wanting to wait any longer he called him
And within a minute he received Mr.Junghyun's call.

" Jungkook where are you i already said you to be on time on your wedding! When are you gonna listen to me"

" Dad i'm sorry this baster won't let me leave i will reach there as soon as i shot all this 6 bullets in his chest..." he hung up the call and continued to shoot.

" Jimin hyung is everyone dead? " he asked wiping his blood off his neck

"Yes Jungkook" jimin answered checking the place carefully when jungkook suddenly was shot on his shoulder from behind he turned back in a split of second before shooting his last bullet in his chest.
"who are you playing with"  he said covering his shoulder as blood rushed down his arms filling it in red. Taehyung helped him walk towards the car as he drove jungkook to the mansion. He soon got in the mansion and started walking up stairs ignoring everyones eyes widen seeing the soon to be groom almost filled in blood.

he got himself first ad having no mercy on his own arm and got changed into his wedding suit while his mother stepped his room clearing her throat "Jungkook dear you have to meet your would be wife once before your wedding"  he ignored what she said and walked past her towards the room when you was staying for now.

His mother stopped right in front of the door letting him get in alone so that he could have some time alone since we both couldn't get to meet each other. But as soon as he walked in he saw me sitting on the window with my leg on the other side looking at the sky when I suddenly felt an arm wrapped around my waist "what the fuck you do think you are doing?" he asked with his eyes filled with nothing but anger and still i found them mesmerising, his doe sparkling eyes. "j—Jungkook" i gulped "yes me" he said moving back as he glared at me with his deadly stare "And what the hell were you sitting on the window? Running away?" He smirked "don't even try babygirl
You won't see the day light if you do something that embarras my father"

"No you got it wrong i was jus—" he cut me off between "I don't have time for your bullshit just wanna get done with this meaningless wedding" he said before slamming the door going downstairs. And i knew that this was the last day of my freedom, a mafia like him would never love someone like me but keeping my positive side how I always did i took a deep sigh, hope you get along with me jungkook.
Lucas wasn't the reason I wasn't ready to marry but his own profession he was a
Mafia and that obviously ment his life and mine would always be in danger and I didn't wanted to have a life that was on the edge of the knife. And staying away from lucas was kind of what i wanted because i knew I couldn't give him my everything.

No one could tell how my feelings were mixed and I couldn't process but all i knew right now was getting married properly forced to marry him. My thoughts were interrupted when i heard some footsteps and then the door was slowly pushed "Y/n darling come its time for your wedding" i nodded calming myself before nodding at her, linking my arm with dad who gave no emotion to me and had a straight face walking down the Aisle, my eyes fell on him. He stood there staring at me his fingers playing with each other as he looked straight in my eyes but with unreadable eyes.
_______________________

"I announce you both as husband-wife"
"Now you may kiss the bride" the priest said looking at us as soon as he said my heart dropped down, my breath hitched as I could feel a lump form in. Jungkook leaned forward wrapping his arms around my waist I could feel his grip tightened on my waist as he pulled me closer i could feel his hot breath on my lips causing my eyes to close tightly and then i then i slowly let him steal my first kiss, his soft lips moving against mine i didn't response at first but then felt his tug on my back as i kissed him back after a few seconds he parted away, next thing i heard was the cheering.

"Welcome home Jeon y/n"