CHAPTER 8 - my princess

As soon as jimin heard him he took a u turn driving at the highest speed he could wanting to reach home soon, his phone then vibrated his inbox was only filled with a few pictures of his girlfriend with 'I can see your girl' written. "This mother fucker!" Jimin yelled in frustration. He reached home not even caring to lock his car he ran in searching for her to only find her cooking "baby you okay?"

"Baby you are early today"   she said smiling while she wiped his hands with a towel coming towards jimin as he wrapped his arm around her feeling relieved to see her fine.

"i just wanted to say i missed you"

"Aw baby" she gave jimin a quick peck.

"Ara come with me i will drop you at Jung kook's place stay there with hyung's" she knitted her eye brows looking at him in confusion.

"where are you going?"

"A-Ara I don't know...those people i said you about they took y/n with them i-"

"WTF!? They have y/n? How can you all be so careless baby"

"I know its our fault but..i will say you everything on our way please" she gave me a 'seriously jimin' look before humming in response.

Soon Jimin dropped her at Jung kook's place
" hyung i will leave seulgi here just take care of her "

"what happend?" A bold voice spoke which obviously belonged to the master mind of their group, namjoon. Jimin explained them everything
While namjoon comforted jimin about ara and said to go back with jungkook
________________

Banging his head on the wall next to him he screamed and yelled shooting the drums placed their in dust and dirt.  Knowing he messed up, he couldn't get a hold of himself imagining loosing another innocent soul becomes of his sins.

In all those thoughts he again got a call.

"tsk your late"

"Where are you?" Jungkook tried to stay calm as much as he could and they all knew how short tempered he was.

"well since your girl is bored I thought i could say her a few secrets"  jungkook had no idea what he was taking about he was sure it was related to him. And right now he could care about anything but bringing y/n back and yes he made mistake.

"Go ahead but once i find you that will be the last minute of your life"

Jungkook heard him laughing from the opposite side , grinding his teeth's his fist curled into a ball.

"Aisha remember?" Jungkooks eyes widen as soon as he heard those words, his heart dropped listening that name but before he could react the call was disconnected.

~

"stay away from me" I yelled but nothing could be heard, i felt as if I could faint anytime soon. My body wasn't supporting me.

Back then when Jung kook lost his sister he almost lost himself. He usually went to the bar to have drinks he had many girls around him he brought one of them home every night, he himself didn't knew what was he actually doing. He fucked them recklessly until his needs were satisfied. The day on your wedding when he was away whole night he couldn't hold himself back from her, he wanted to find the truth, he wanted to find those people and so he had no way but to sexually harass the women who worked with them. But that didn't stop there he went to far by fucking her that night just to find the truth and he never regretted it until now.

"Its not true" my heart dropped out of my soul, how could he do this? At least not after he got married. I couldn't process anything was he this type of guy since the start? He could have found other way to bring the truth out of her..why did he have to chose this way.

Maybe this is what the world of mafias are. Totally different from us, their way to express love was only to have sex, their way to find truth was either kill someone, kidnap them or sexually use others. Why couldn't i see it in the first place when he ignored me, why couldn't i see in his eyes that he hates me.
I didn't even knew of he would come for me.

The picture placed in front of me were eating me up they was he was hovered over that women kissing her lips, both naked. My heart couldn't take it anymore chills running down my body seeing those pictures. Yelling my lungs out i threw that pictures away messing away. Tears running down my cheeks without any halt further. My sobs louder this time because all i had now was these unknown people around me i never wanted to live my love life this way. Thinking I could make my way in his heart buy nothing seemed possible now.

~

"Let me cut those hands down for touching whats mine" was all jungkook said before cutting down the hands of the man who touched you earlier while kidnapping. Making their way in a professional  way they slowly made their way clear one by one taking down all the men. But before they could go any further taehyung was shot on his leg diverting everyone's attention. Luckily it just touched his leg passing by in which it indicated he could walk.

A few more people and the shooting continued but them being careful it made it easy for jungkook and the others to shoot and take them down as jungkook's way to handle this was always and idea when the opposite party starts being careful Jungkook starts turning into more like a beast.

While all of that was happening his mind kept thinking about you as he made his way to all the rooms located in that building leaving with one last room.

How bad he wished for you to be in that room and to his surprise you were there sitting on the ground pale, emotionless his heart wrenched at your state.
He couldn't move, his mind couldn't process anything at your state. How you didn't even respons at someone entering the room.

He slowly yet softly made his way towards you. Placing his gun behind him so that it won't scare you more he tried to touch your cheek but only to get pushed away.

"Go away" your voice was more sucked and weak than the last time

"y/n..its me jungkook i- "

"Yes please leave me, kill me I don't want to live anymore not like this please"  thick bold tears streamed down her beautiful soft cheeks biting my lower lip i moved closer to her to only get a few punches on my chest or more like taps from her weak state.

" w-why you did that to me Jung kook? You knew it would probably hurt m-me"

Her voice turned into sobs as he slowly lend in hugging my chest, her tears wetting my shirt as i wrapped my around her, guilt rushing over my veins as I clearly knew the reason for her state.

"Shh I'm here I'll protect you" he wiped her tears

"But you first need to come with me for that..hm?" She looked at me moving back before
Nodding her head sideways as he harshly pushed me away. Closing my eyes to take a brief moment i again looked at her with soft eyes.

"Princess please i need you" i myself didn't know why those words left past my lips but they did somehow. 

And they worked her eyes melting in mine as she tried saying something but nothing came out but tears and i had the sudden urge to comfort her my urge taking over my ego and feelings as i pulled her chin kissing her soft lips coated with her blood tasting everything.

I will make sure to protect you princess.