CHAPTER 16 - Loyalty

as he saw everything Jung kook drove up to the bar and crashed his car on the side scaring people around him. He jumped out of the car with his favorite pistol as he walked in causing everyone to gasp. they shut themselves up, moved aside, stopped laughing as soon as they saw The person they never thou would in this state even if it was normal for them.

They had fear in their eyes. " Don't worry i am not in a mood to kill anyone" his said scratching the back of his neck

"give me the best vine you have "

he kept eyeing the sluts around the bar cheering and dancing for men as one of them walked towards him.
He knew none of them could bring him in mood, no other women had an impact on him the way she had but all he did was ignore it, Sliding her index finger from his collar bone to abdomen. " just let me do it, trust me you will feel all relaxed" she said while hanging onto his neck trying to get his attention. "Touch me one more time and you'll see how not being able to talk feels like slut" Jung kook said in deep voice and taking a sip of alcohol.

Y/N's pov

He locked me in the room just beside the kitchen but unfortunately Gran helped me out of it, i knew he was risking it all just with this one locked door. it was all dark, i could process it was all hard for me it all turned around, i wasn't able to see anything, i searched for him every corner every room but found no trace. That very big mansion felt so empty so forsaken but i couldn't find him when i heard a  familiar voice "y/n we need the truth" i turned back and found Namjoon at the kitchen counter.

"what truth? " i let out a cold breath as i spoke lightly                                                                                               
"that why i did it that to Jung kook? I DIDN'T NAMJOON I DIDN'T PLEASE LISTEN TO ME THE BABY I AM CARRYING IS NOT THAT MAN'S BUT JUNG KOOK's why don't you people listen to me p-please what have i ever done to you all" i could feel my throat soaring up as i found hard to speak anymore i sobbed hard and hard until he spoke again.

" it's not that i don't trust you" what he said shocked me as i lift my head up.

" why? w-what do you mean?" i asked wiping off my tears

"i saw you once throwing up before getting kidnapped but its just that i can't understand its not that i don't believe you but its not even that easy, you clearly know what i mean y/n"

" yeah obviously, what did i even expect? Namjoon all of them already takes me as in a slut it doesn't change if you dont trust me "
~~

Time passed as i sat in balcony wanting to feel fresh and not exhausted but life never went the way i wanted it to, all i wanted was a good and beautiful life just like other's but guess what it ain't going that way i guess. i heard the door bell as i walked down taking a few deep breath's before unlocking the door my eyes turned watery as i saw the man my heart was aching for, Jung kook i wanted to go to him hug him, tell him how much i love him and will never do such thing that the only man i carved for is him, but i was scared, all he smelled was alcohol he was fully drunk. He couldn't even balance himself, As soon as he saw me he gave a mocking smile as he walked towards me, i took a few steps back when i could suddenly feel his arm sinking around my waist pulling me closer to his body. my breath hitched as i stopped breathing for a while. He pulled more until i could feel his warmth on my body something i kept carving for. Bringing his face closer as his lips touched my cheek

"hey slut you still awake? " he said and my heart broke into pieces.

"jungk- please" i said but only found his grip tightened on my waist "shhh baby.. you'll hurt yourself " he whispered, moving back he walked towards the stairs as i followed him till the room he went in and locked the door, i tried to open the door several times but failed as i sat beside the door while hearing dangerous bangs and his painful screams followed by the glass shattering on the floor.

It was just 5 days since he confessed his feelings to me. His smile. He just started smiling i tried my everything i could do to make him into what he was that day and he finally did  i wasn't afraid to lose him before but now it was all i thought about. " Jung kook.." i said it to myself  and i don't know how but i fell sleep on the floor beside our room waiting for him.

NEXT MORNING

i woke up and saw i was on the floor i quickly got up and tried to open the door and to my luck it wasn't locked i stepped inside, as i did i was shocked to see the scene my eyes witnessed, my legs shaking, i gulped seeing the sight.. all the photo frames i hanged up there were all shattered, the flower vase was broken the only vase which had his mother's memories which our memories everything he destroyed them all.

And there he was at the corner of the bed his palm kept bleeding and a piece of glass still on his hand. seeing at his condition i couldn't stop myself i ran towards him making no moment that can wake him up. i took his hand and removed the piece from his palm. as i removed it Jung kook slightly flinched which caused him to flinch his eyes open, his eyes staring right in mine and in few seconds he stood up i didn't give up and stood beside him.

" DON'T TOUCH ME"

" please don't, let me "

" it hurts you? Seeing me this way? " he mocked

" please listen to me "

" LISTEN TO YOU...WHEN YOU LET YOUR BODY NAKED FOR THAT BASTARD.. YOU DIDN'T THINK OF ME AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO SHOW MERCY ON YOU?"

he said and slammed the door. i looked around and it was no more our world it was a room filled with our memories.

( 3 DAYS LATER )

3 days since he left and didn't return home back. I tried asking others but they all ignored me as if i didn't exist. i only had him and will only have him in my life.  it was almost 1 am and he was still not back these past 3 days i was awake waiting for him but he didn't come all i thought was did he leaves me? will he come back? i was still waiting for him as i did all this time and it was like a wish come true he came through the door but when i saw him, i instantly regretted it.

He was with a girl, a black dress all her body shape could be seen easily 'what was he doing with her?' she looked a perfect slut. he came near me as she followed him behind he was smelling alcohol. Jung kook's hand was on her waist..her hand on his chest his chest covered with lipstick,

"who is she babe? " she asked in her sluttish tone. i looked at him with tears rolling down

"oh she? She's just someone i know"

" okay so that's what your name is, poor" she said giving me smirk and getting more close to him.

"Mrs.jeon that's what my name is" i said looking straight into his eyes.

As she heard me the only next move was to kiss him, she leaned in to kiss him as i could see the hesitation on his face but before she could lean more i pushed her away causing her to stumble on her feet as she fell back. "stay away from my man, or you better run for your own life"

my eyes turned towards his, and all i could see was a smirk on his face confusing me between "thats my girl" or  "the pain he could see in me"

i couldn't care what they all thought now i knew that my heart is loyal to him, that the only man who owns my heart was him and no one