CHAPTER 12 - my faith

NEXT MORNIN _

I woke up not fully naked but in his silk blue shirt from last night which smelled exactly like him.
Looking to my side i found him sleeping soundly as i caressed his cheeks giving a soft peck before walking off the bed, "ouch" i groaned grabbing my thigh, fuck jungkook you didn't had to be this rough last night i mentally screamed trying to walk when i felt a pair of hands slowly wrapping around my waist from behind. "Did i go too rough on you babygirl?" He whispered causing me to flinch lightly. He kissed my earlobe before pulling me backwards until his chest was pressed on my back "need help?" Turning 140 degree, i nodded.

He picked me up in his arms walking inside the bathroom aa he placed me in the bathtub. He turned around grabbing the hem of his shorts as my eyes widen "jungkook what are you doing?" I screamed. He laughed tugging his lips up-words, that was the first time i saw his beautiful smile.
His bunny teeth's showing up as he kept on smiling.
"Princess I'm just adjusting my shorts" he bend down to my height tugging a strand of my hair behind my ear "well it shouldn't bother you even if i remove them, nothing that you haven't seen" he pecked my lips walking out with a proud smirk on his face leaving me dumbfounded.

~

"sorry but i need my towel i left it on the bed" he stated. I nodded as i stood up "just a minute" i pushed his towel with my hand between the gap he left open for me, when i was pulled in as he pinned me on the wall i looked down to see he was already in his towel wrapped around gis waist.
"Jung kook what are you doing? i'll get wet"
He didn't say anything yet closed the gap between us
As he came closer to my ear "aren't you already wet down there?" I closed my eyes out of embarrassment "gosh jungkook stopp" i punched his chest trying to hide my face in his broad chest, he chuckled sucking below my ear leaving a read mark, his lips soon met mine as we were melting in before he pulled away attaching his forehead with mine.

ONE WEEK LATER _

I got this strange calls from unknown number which creeped me out but i decided not to say jungkook about anything since he was already messed up in his upcoming mission.

" i have a meeting i will be back till mid night " Jung kook spoke as he back hugged me. I kissed his palm hearing his little chuckle, ever since the night he wasn't fully cold with me but would sometimes kiss me for no reason and cuddle me at nights. I wanted to hear him say those magical words but i decided to wait for him.

"Your breakfast?" "Yeah I'll have it" nodding in satisfaction i smiled when he turned me around kissing my lips hungrily, with one last bite on my lower lip he pulled away "done with breakfast..make sure to get my dinner ready before I'm home or I'll have to ruin it" he smirked not allowing me to say anything as he ran
out

"your unbelievable jungkook"

"I know babe"

i suddenly felt stomach ache as i grabbed my belly pressing it with the other hand on support with the kitchen counter. Ara was passing by when she saw me. "Whats wrong y/n?"

"I don't know ara i have this stomach ache since last two nights"

"you sure you had no outside food? "

" Yes ara "

I saw how her face grew widen with his lips turning into a small smile she pulled me towards the guest room where she was staying and pulled something out of her purse "here use this"

"Pregnancy test?"

"Baby y/n we both know you aren't virgin anymore so now go and try this" she taunted me as i chuckled grabbing it before walking in bathroom.

~

"Am i gonna me a aunt soon?" She asked me curiously, tears filling my eyes as i nodded looking down at my belly " oh my god your fucking pregnant" she screamed hugging me as i did the same.

We both decided how to reveal this to jungkook for hours and never knew when time passed too quick.
Looking over clock

"Ara i need to go supermarket since i couldn't let gran know since he is resting so I'll go myself"

"You gone crazy? No way i will let you go alone y/n. I'm coming with you" she insisted.

I nodded "okay ara but before that i wanna visit my parents house"

" sure Y/n anything for you come let's go "

i came back from my parents house where i wanted to write something since i couldn't say that to jungkook

~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I reached home finally wanting to fall in her arms sleeping peacefully but as soon as i reached home i saw Ara crying while jimin was beside her hugging.
I walked over them as her eyes widen "whats wrong ara?" Her eyes never stopped shredding tears which brought curiosity over me. Looking around for y/n i called her name out. "Y/n" i got no response. Not giving up i again tried when ara pulled me back yelling "she won't come Jungkook!"

I frowned my brows at her words "why wouldn't she? What happened tell me for god sake ara!" She looked at me before hugging me with her arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry i couldn't protect her, I'm sorry..they took her from me"

Her words were enough for me to understand what happened and also enough for me to bring the monster in me out.

Sorry for the small chapter i am busy with exams.