CHAPTER 13 - does he love me?

4 DAYS LATER

" its been 3 fucking days and you guys still can't find her " Jung kook said slamming the door.

" Hoseok look i need her please i need you to find her today or it won't take me a minute to shoot all the bullets in your chest!" he said giving a death glare at jhope. Since that day jungkook lost himself he tried everything to do yet he found nothing and he couldn't control anymore.

" i understand your worried about your wife kook and I'm trying my best so please"

" Kook look i'm trying to do everything i could do understand "

"Try to understand? I'm doing that from last four days hoseok, i don't even know what they'll do to her what if— i-i just don't know please do you best"

" look here i have something to show" najoom spoke as he handed Heseok some location and a cctv footage.

" just a minute i guess this will work..kook namjoon got it Yes we found him " he said showing the location.

" Then let's go what are we waiting for " suga said while yawing and reloading his gun.

~

" sir they tracked our location" one of his men came running to me

i got up from the chair and walked in the direction where Y/n was. she was a bit drugged

"get up baby girl." i splashed water on her face she opened her eyes weakly " its time to go" i said and smirked. i ordered my men to get her in car and move as fast as we could before Jung kook catch us. That jerk Jung kook was smart enough and i couldn't let him win easily.

i was about to step out of the room when i heard a weak voice calling me

" why are you doing this to me?... why just you don't kill me? "

i turned around "pardon, i didn't hear you sweetie? " i came closer to her

"i just want a revenge from him and make him believe that you are carrying my child inside you"

She got up slapping across my face " you son of bitch"
I clenched my jaw.

" Any way sooner or later Jung kook will come finding you and i know that.. but before that i want him to suffer little bit"

JUNG KOOK'S POV_

"i trust you jungkook, save me please" her voice stuck in my mind i couldn't focus, i just wanted her back. I felt like i lost my everything I wasn't myself either, she had every effect on me in just few days and i couldn't hold myself back as if i already love her or maybe i actually do but right now she was my priority and i wanted her in my arms. My thoughts were vanished when i heard a bunch of car beeping at a time.

"what happen?" Jung kook asked the jin

"there is a car in front "
"Oh okay"

Y/N'S POV _

i tried to look outside but couldn't as they blocked my view, but then i suddenly saw their car, i saw Jung kook through the window, my heart crying for help he looked so pale. Jungkook save me please i-i love you.

i suddenly felt something moving inside me i looked at my belly " don't worry baby i am here with you and your dad will save us soon.." i didn't know if i should be happy or cry.

~

We reached the place where it was shown i hurriedly ran inside the place and it was a hidden house. others came with me and were behind with guns. we couldn't find any ropes or weapons. we all looked for her but she wasn't there.

" They tricked us " Taehyung said while brushing his hair.

" look at this room it has some footsteps, she was here"

i punched the wall beside me

" let's get back and find her "

NEXT MORNING

looking at the pictures she hanged at the wall i took one of the photo which was my favorite all were my favorite but this one was my all time favorite, her innocent face with that big cute smile on her face.
Everything about her was beautiful.

i hugged her frame shredding few tears
"y/n i need you..come back please "

DAYS LATER

" sir she is gone she ran away.. do you want us to catch her? "

"Don't worry let her go where she wants let her reach to her loving husband lets just wait for the drama"

~

i somehow ran from there but it was all dark in here i was not aware of this place but then i have to find something so that i can tell Jung kook to come for me. i ran a little more far when i saw a telephone booth. Rubbing my belly a few tears rolled down but this was not a perfect time to cry, trying my best to reach there i did.

" J-Jung kook...." i wasn't able to say anything but just cry.

"Jungkook please receive your phone" i cried harder already at the thought of listening his voice, feeling his warmth

" Y/n?"

I heard a faint voice but to my surprise it was suga instead of him, i couldn't open my mouth and just sob but i tried i tried my best to go back to him.

I heard suga yelling

"Jungkook..its y/n" "

"y/n!? Baby are you okay? Where are you?...speak princess.." he mumbled the last part his ears dying to hear my voice.

as soon as i heard this voice  i couldn't control anymore i wanted him to so " J-Jung kook i—i please-"  "hey princess calm down, take a deep breath baby tell me where you are"

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 74k 😭