CHAPTER 10 - secret love?

Ara grabbed your arm helping you to walk as you made your way to the roof, pushing the door open you smiled at the sight, the snow beautiful taking the cover over the ground layer by layer, ara slowly let go of your arm. When you whined "argh"

" what happen y/n? " you could see the way she worried and took your care like her own sister, you passed her a smile

" nothing ara, just a little pain on the side "

" i said you " Ara taunted, she soon heard footsteps and automatically moving away from you quickly she stood at the door when she saw jungkook walking towards you.

~

I closed my eyes with feeling the moment when i felt ara moving away from me which I didn't give much attention to. But before I could grab onto something for support a secure pair of arms were wrapped around me softly. And I already knew who it was but my heart didn't react, it didn't race like all the times why? Because you knew what he did and wasn't even feeling sorry to you.

Ignoring his presence i continued to catch snow my waist slightly getting out to his grip as i tried to get further catching those snow balls when he tightened his grip pulling me back as his chest crashed my back, he bend down until I could feel his breath on my ear. His hand made its way to my hair, pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear he bite my earlobe causing me to grip around his arm tightly. My breathe goy heavy just by his little action and i hated it so much.

His lips pressed just below my ear sending shivers
" I'm sorry " he mumbled sending vibrations through his voice making it even more harder for me. His sorry was senseless. " your sorry won't change the fact that you had SEX with another women on your wedding night" i mumbled emphasising the word ' sex ' enough for him to hear. Pushing him a little back I stumbled as i had no support but Ara was on time to catch me.

Not soon enough thick drops of rain poured making us all got wet in minutes trying to walk faster so that i couldn't get any wet more but my luck wasn't good enough, he lift me in his arms in bridal style carrying me, his face cold yet beautiful, my eyes couldn't look away the way his side look was heavenly it felt like i was blessed to see this but then I wasn't for the type of person he was.

~

i changed my clothes and was sitting at couch waiting for him to come out so i can go in and get fresh, when the door was slowly pushed open with him walking out with just a towel wrapped around his waist. My eyes widen as soon as i saw the sight, his abs fully displayed over my eyes as drops of water ran down his abs making it even harder for mr to re call the night we had, he never was naked in front of me until now, i stood up wanting to run away from this awkward air, his eyes dangerous glaring at me but then I realised i was fucking standing without any support.

Jung kook came closer to me glaring at my eyes i couldn't meet up with his eyes his steps never coming to a halt until he was so close that our chest were collided.

He bent down, his lips against my cheek brushing it lightly-and still that light touch sent shivers through my nerves, shivers that made my whole body tremble. His lips then brushing over my soft lips as soon they were against mine. His kiss gently and carefully, but the gentleness wasn't the way i wanted, not now, not after all this time, and i curled my fists on his shirt, pulling him harder against me. his right hand tangled in my hair and the other on my thigh. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled around me, gathering me against him.

He then went down to my neck kissing  and leaving some purplish blue marks " stop me before its too late " he whispered and continued giving wet kisses on my neck making me moan. Which clearly turned him on. "Ah J-Jungk-kook" His hand went on my waist rubbing it i push my head back.
Even thought he said it i found it wrong i never wanted to push him away but instead feel his lips all over me, his hands exploring every inch of my body, fuck me.