call me

I threw on my hoodie as I marched out of my house at 3 A.M, I hated the people I lived with so much.  There wasn’t much I could do about it since I had nowhere else to go. My parents kicked me out of there house about two years back when I was 16. Now I lived with a few friends named Jamie, Grace, Kyle, and Tim. We lived in a small 3 bedroom flat in London, and there was constant tension between us. Tim had a thing for me, which was always getting in the way, he was the oldest, and his name was on the papers, so if I even brought a guy around he would threaten to kick me out. I shared a room with grace, and she was always smoking in our room, and making smell. I had only smoked a few times, but I only smoked outside where it wouldn’t smell. Kyle and Jamie were too busy getting in each other’s pants all the time that they never really bothered anyone. This time Tim had pushed my limits. He came into my room at almost 3 a.m. and tried to take advantage of me. When I finally fought him off, I couldn’t even bare to be around him anymore. So yeah I was  walking down the street at 3 in the morning, Alone. I decided I would go in to town and get some food, cause now that I was up, I was hungry.

                I walked into Nandos, and approached the counter. There was a girl standing at the counter, looking flustered and nervous.

“ummm. You okay” I asked

“Oh My Gosh, One direction is here” she said.

One direction was kind of my week spot. I liked them, even though most of my friends thought they were crap.

“Where?” I asked.

“Over there” she said pointing to a table with 5 guys sitting down.

“Damn harry looks sexy” I said.

“Look at Louis” she said.

“Oh by the way, my name is Cory” I said.

“oh, I am Bailey” she responded.

“Watch this” I said.

I walked away from the counter, and I walked over to the table where the 5 boys were sitting.

“Hi” I said smiling at the boys. People always told me I had a way of making guys go crazy, and I wondered if that worked on pop stars too.

“Hi” they all said in unison looking up at me.

“I am Cory” I said.

“we are One direction” liam said.

“yeah, I know. Sorry to interrupt your meal, but is there anyway you guys would take a picture with me” I asked.

“No problem love” harry said. I motioned for bailey to come take a picture with us, and then we got the manager to take our picture.

“Well thanks guys” I said walking toward the door. I had noticed harry staring at me as I walked past him.

“Hey, um Cory do you need a ride somewhere, it’s dark out…” Harry said.

“Ummm, I would say yes, but ummm---Never mind no I’m fine” I said.

“You sure” Harry asked following me out the door.

“Awe your such a gentleman styles, but no I am fine” I responded.

“Well hey, can I get your number” he asked.

“Now what would you do with that” I asked flirtatiously.

“Not sure yet” he said with a smile.

I knew he had his phone in his jacket pocket, cause I had seen him slide it in there a few minutes earlier. I reached over and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. I typed my number in then I blew him a kiss and walked away. I was only about 15 yards away when I turned around and winked at him.

“You’re so hot” he yelled while laughing. I made my hand into the shape of a phone, and put up to my ear, and then I turned around so I was walking backward and mouthed “call me”