amazing

Harry’s P.O.V

I was walking down the street to meet Cory, I couldn’t stop thing about that morning. It was weird, that I felt so sorry for her, and I really just wanted to hug her, and tell her everything would be okay. I didn’t even know what was wrong with her yet.

                As I approached the same restaurant we had met in 8 hours before, I saw Cory siting on a bench. She had the same jeans and hoodie from last night, and her golden blonde hair thrown up on top of her head. I could see the marks of her smeared make-up from crying, and it was like a blow to my chest. She was so beautiful, and I hated the fact that she had been crying. She was too pretty to cry. It was so weird of me to be so into one girl, because I was normally the player type, or so I had been told. This was different though.

“Hey” I said approaching the bench.

“Hi” she responded only looking up slightly.

“Do you want to tell me what’s wrong” I asked her.

“It’s a long story” she said shaking her head.

“Today is my day off” I said with a smile.

“Okay, well it started 2 years ago, when I was 16, and my parents kicked me out of the house. I had gotten into some trouble at school, and my parents found out something about me that they weren’t willing to tolerate. I met this guy named Tim, who had a place with 3 other people, and he said I could move in. me and Tim might have messed around a few times, but we both knew it was nothing serious, or so I thought we did. Tim started acting really weird a few months after I moved in, and he was always trying to get me to sleep with him, or go out with him. I had made it fairly clear that I wasn’t interested, and things got pretty nasty” she said.

I just shook my head, and even though it all sounded bad I couldn’t tell how it had anything to do with what was going on with her at today.

“So what does that have to do with today” I asked confused.

“This morning, he came into my room, at like 2:30 am, and he was really drunk. He climbed into my bed, and tried to have sex with me, but I woke up, and we got into a huge fight, and that was when I left, and came here. When I got home this morning he was out on the porch, and he threatened to kick me out, and I eventually just got sick of it and told him that if he wanted me gone, then I would leave. He agreed, and it wasn’t till I called you that I realized I have no one else. Tim, Grace, Jamie, and Kyle are really my only friends” she said.

“I am your friend” I said.

“Yeah, I know but they know about everything I have ever been through, and they have been the only people, that I have really spent a lot of time with in the last 2 years” she said.

“Well, why don’t you let me be your new friend, and you can stay at my flat” I said.

“That’s nice of you, and I really have always wanted to be friends with One Direction, but won’t you get all kinds of publicity if you’re seen with me” she asked.

“I am sitting on a public bench with you right now. In other words does it look like I care what the press has to say” I said with a grin.

“Alright, well what you plan on doing with me today, to get my mind of things” she asked.

“I can think of a few things” I said with wide eyes.

“I’m sure” she responded.

“How about, we go to a carnival” I said, trying to impersonate a child

“Okay” she said with a really cute laugh.

Cory’s P.O.V

Me and Harry walked around the corner, and got into his range rover. It was silent for a moment before he started the engine. We were driving for about 2 minutes, when Harry spoke.

“Let’s play 20 question while were driving” Harry said.

“Alright, you ask me” I said.

We went for about 5 minutes of him asking me average questions like my birthday, middle name, hometown, etc. then things got awkward with the last three questions.

“Are you a virgin” Harry asked.

“Umm no.” I said.

“How many guys have you been with” he asked.

I thought about saying 1, so that  he wouldn’t think of me as a slut, but then he locked eyes with me and I felt like he was just staring into me, and he would know if I lied.

“Too many” I said quietly.

“Well, I will save my next question for later, because I want to make it a really good one, and were here now” he said. He parked the car, and we walked into one of the coolest carnivals I have ever been too. There were all kinds of food booths, games, rides, and music.

“Oh my Gosh Harry this place is amazing” I said in awe.

“As amazing as me” he asked.

“You sure that’s what you want your last question to be” I asked.

“No, never mind, I take that question back” he said with a smirk.