what are you doing here

Harry’s P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch wondering when Cory was coming home. It wasn’t like her to leave without telling me, and she usually would have called by now to let me know what was going on. All of the sudden my phone buzzed, I jumped up hoping it was a text from cory, but only to see that one of my friends named Asher mentioned me with a photo. I clicked on the photo to see a picture of Cory dressed in a really short dress in the middle of a dance floor with mostly guys surrounding her. The caption said “yo @harry_styles isn’t that your girlfriend.” I suddenly had an urge to break something, but instead I decided to just call Asher and get directions to the party. Asher gave me directions, and then I hoped in my range rover and trove to the place that was about 20 minutes away. As I was pulling in the parking lot I saw her car and her friend Bailey was leaning against it making out with some guy. I didn’t even care if I was being rude, I wanted to know where my girlfriend was.

“Bailey” I yelled.

She pulled away from the guy she was kissing and they both gave me a similar pissed fuck off look.

“Harry” she asked.

“Yeah, do you mind telling me where my girlfriend is” I yelled.

“She is dancing or something. You need to calm down harry” she said.

“Don’t even fucking tell me to calm down, cause I am sure you’re the one who brought her here” I said.

“You’re acting like I kidnapped her or something Harry. She came at her own will, and though I may have come up with the idea she didn’t have to come, she wanted to.” She explained.

“Well that’s great” I said sarcastically.

“You don’t own her. Your acting like her fucking father, and you should just leave because she’s having a great time” she spat.

“Yeah a great time with whoever when I should be the only one” I said.

“She’s not cheating on you! She is crazy about you, but you’re just so damn stupid sometimes” she yelled.

I decided to just walk away. Bailey wasn’t the important thing I really just wanted to find my girlfriend. I walked through the large yard, and I finally saw the dance floor where she was dancing with a few people. I lightly grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me.

“Harry what are you doing here” she yelled

“I was just about to ask you the same thing” I said.

“I came here with a few of my friends” she said.

“Yeah, I know I saw Bailey when I was coming in” I responded.

Cory’s P.O.V

I was surprised when Harry grabbed my ar, but something about his tone while we were talking made him seem angry, and that was when it hit me.

“Wait how did you find out where I was” I asked.

“A friend sent me a picture of you dancing with a bunch of guys, so I asked him where the party was, and then I came to get you” he said.

“To get me, like a child?” I asked.

“No like my girlfriend who shouldn’t be grinding on other guys” he yelled.

“We’re not going to do this here Harry” I snapped.

“Well then let’s go” he yelled.

“I don’t recall you owning me” I said.

“Why does everyone keep say that I think I own you” he asked.

“Because harry you do” I said.