Epilouge

Harry's P.O.V

"dad, where is mom and aunt grace" my 14 year old daugher Darcy asked.

"they went out with aunt bailey, to go shopping for her little sisters baby shower" i responded.

"okay, well i am going over to hang out with LJ" she said.

"why do you always have to hang out with Louis junior, he is a year older then you. why can't you hang out with marry jane" i asked.

"because marry jane is like 10 dad, and uncle lou and aunt El spoil her all the time" she responds.

Cory's P.O.V

i was looking through the racks of baby clothes, while bailey picked out a crib. Bailey's sister was almost 31 now and was having twins. Bailey was 35 and had 3 children named Monica (12), melaney (7), and Mike Jr (4). i am 34 and i currently have 2 children, and i found out just yesterday i should be expecting my 3rd child, but no one knows yet. i have 1 daughter named Darcy who is 14 and one son named Kyle who is 10. me and harry got married about a year after the accident, and shortly after found out we were having Darcy. we live next door to Harry's best friend and band mate louis, alongwith is wife Elenoar and there 2 children LJ (Louis Junior), and Marry Jane. Darcy and LJ are best friends which i can't say Harry is to happy about, cause she is his little girl. Me and Harry  also have a whole shelter devoted to homeless cats, which was all Harry's idea.

One Direction is still together and is currently preparing for there 5th album release. oh and my friend Grace ended up marying Zayn. Liam married a nice girl that he met when he went to ireland with Niall one year, And Niall Married this really nice American girl name Victoria. we are all living Happily now.

The end