bright lights

Cory’s P.O.V

Me and harry stood in the same spot on the edge of the dance floor arguing for about 5 more minutes. I noticed us getting some stares so I just decided to start heading for the parking lot. I think harry picked up on it to, because he followed without protest.

                We reached the parking lot just in time for me to lose all the anger that I had been holding in.

“Harry my own Father didn’t try to control me as much as you do, I love you so much, but I think we maybe just rushed into this relationship, we didn’t get to know each other or anything first. I never was one for serious relationships, and from what I have heard neither are you. We were fooling ourselves Harry.” I said

“is this about you not being pregnant, I mean you seemed like you didn’t want to be, but then when you found out you weren’t you got upset” he said in a questioning tone.

“I didn’t want to be pregnant, but I kind of got excited about it a little bit. I figured that I would have something then to love when your on tour, and something to do. And I guess you know I just felt like we had already done everything that couples do, so a baby wouldn’t be so bad. Also, when I was pregnant before, I had forced myself to be excited, and then I lost the baby, and I fel like a failure, so I thought if I was pregnant, then maybe it was my second chance. Harry that has nothing to do with what is going on now though” I responded.

“Harry maybe we should just be friends, and I’ll move out and move in with Bailey. We just fight to much, and I can’t do this” I said.

Just as Harry was getting ready to speak, grace ran up to me.

“Cory, we need to go to the hospital” she said.

“Why what’s wrong” I asked looking at her trying ti see an injury.

“It’s not me, it’s… its Tim. He overdosed and he is in the hospital” she said

“Go get in the car, I’ll be right there” I said.

“Are you kidding me, after everything that happened your hanging out with that them again” He said looking Hurt.

“No, I am hanging out with her” I said.

“Then why are you going to go to the hospital with her, to see that monster” he asked.

“Harry, I hate him, but he still saved my life at one point, and it just feels right to be there” I said

“Cory, I love you and I am willing to do whatever it takes for us to still work, I want to marry you someday, and I know that I am not your favorite person, but please just tell me, do you feel the same way” he asked.

“Yes I do, but if you think you’ll stop me from going by saying that it’s not going to work” I responded.

“well that really is how I feel, but I also thought that maybe it would stop you” he responded.

I grabbed his coat, and pulled him close to me and kissed him so hard it kind of hurt my mputh. When I kissed him, he was who I fell in love with, and I knew he felt the same. As we both pulled away we echoes each other in saying “whoa”

“I’ll talk to you later” I said walking away backward toward my car. It was cute the way that harry just kept his eyes locked on me until I was in the car, he didn’t look away once. I loved him so much.

I backed out of the drive way, and I got on the road. We were driving for about 10 minutes when I heard Graces phone beep. She shuffled to find it and then looked at the screen for a second and then gasped. I could see tears in her eyes as I looked over.

“what happened” I asked with my complete focus on her.

“Tim is, He’s dead” she said letting out a sob “Look out” she yelled looking up. I turned my head up at the last second to see the bright lights coming for me.