sorry

Harry’s P.O.V

I hated myself, Cory was walking away and I was letting her. It bothered me so much cause it wasn’t the first time I had let a girl walk away, and not fight for her. The difference was, that before I had just brushed it off, but for some reason it was different with Cory, and it had been sense the second I saw her. I wasn’t about to let her go, but she needed time to think, and I wanted to give it to her, so she wouldn’t be out of my life completely, but what time to think meant though. It could’ve meant time to think about how much I love you, and why I want to stay with you, or time to think about where I will live once we I end things. I really couldn’t stop worrying, and I kind of wanted to cry. I decide I would call Liam, he had been in a devoted relationship with Danielle for a while, I thought maybe he could clue me in on what the hell I was doing wrong.

“Liam, I don’t even know what I do wrong, I just say things and she gets mad and I don’t understand why.” I explained.

“well what did you say” he asked.

“Okay, so she was telling me I should have a guy’s night with you guys, cause she didn’t want to ruin all my old habits, and I jokingly made a comment about how I slept with a lot of girls before. And then I threw a party, you know that’s one of my old habits, and she got mad about that” I explained.

“harry you’re an idiot, she doesn’t want to hear about your old habit of sleeping around, she was just trying to say that she still wants you to have a good time, you’re lucky she’s not one of those real clingy girls who wants to breathe the same air as you all the time.” He said.

“yeah but it’s like the exact opposite, she won’t even let me Kiss her, and she like walked in the house, looked around, and then just stormed out” I responded.

“Harry look around, you had a huge party, when she wasn’t around, got the whole place trashed, and then you were just sitting on your ass. You’ve still yet to clean it up.” He explained motioning to the room around me.

“Okay, so if I clean the place up, and stop talking about my past relationships, then she will like me again” I asked.

“Harry, I hate to tell you this, but it just might not be that simple. I have heard you guys argue about stupid things before, you take everything she says a step overboard, and she takes the things you say to a different level of hurt than you intend. It’s most likely because she came from a unstable family, and you even said yourself the last guy  she lived with was nuts.” He explained.

“Okay, well thanks Liam I guess your right” I said

After Liam left, I quickly got to work on the apartment. I picked up all the trash, I vacuumed, mopped, dusted, and I cleaned the bathroom. I decided I wouldn’t call he till tomorrow, so I could give her some time, but not too much time. I went into my spare room where all of her stuff was. On the top of one of her boxes, I saw a book that said my life scrapbook. I wanted to see pictures of her when she was a kid, but there were only a few. There were pictures of her and friends, pictures of her at her old house with Tim and all the others, and then there was a page with a sonogram picture on it. at first I assumed the sonogram was her, and then I saw the info. At the top where it said the patients name, and that was when I realized that Cory had been pregnant before, but that was where the scrapbook ended, so I didn’t know what happened to the child. I was sure she had an explanation, but it hurt that she had kept it from me, it wasn’t even like I thought she was a virgin before me or anything, so why hide it. I found myself being mad at her, but still I just wanted her back in my house, my bed, and my arms.

-3 days later-

Cory’s P.O.V

I had been away from Harry, for like 3 days now, and I really missed him. I decided that I didn’t want us to break up, so I called him to see if he wanted to get together and talk. Also I had managed to get Grace living in Bailey’s house. Bailey thought it was a great idea to get Grace out of there, and she didn’t have a problem with Grace staying at her house. I decided to call harry and try to meet him since Bailey, Anne, and Carson were leaving.

“Hello” Harry said as he picked up the phone.

“Hi” I replied.

“What’s up” he said.

“Can we meet up and talk” I asked.

“Sure, why don’t you come over?” he asked.

“Um okay” I said.

“Alright see you in a bit” he said.

“Bye” I responded.

I walked out, and got into the car. I was getting nervous about going over to Harrys, I really didn’t want to lose him, but I knew with a combination of him being mad about me leaving, and once he finds out that I have been hanging out with grace again, he might be upset. I drove for about 10 minutes, and then I parked my car in its usual space, and walked up to Harry’s door.it was unlocked as usual, so I just walked in to see him looking very cute sitting on the couch. I had forgotten just how cute he was, and seeing him again made me sure that I wanted to stay with him.

“I am very sorry” he said.

“Me too, I may have over reacted a little bit.” I said.

“no, you had every right to be mad, and it took someone else to really pound it in my head that I was being a jerk, and that I was going to lose you, but I don’t want that to happen, cause I love you Cory” he said.

“I love you too, and I realize that you just wanted to have a little fun, I shouldn’t have been such a bitch” I said.

“You’re not, your great and amazing” he said.

I got on my knees on the couch, and crawled toward him till I was face to face with him. I put my hand on his shoulders and pushed him back so he was lying down, and then I kissed him. The kiss just kept getting deeper and deeper, eventually it wasn’t just kissing anymore.