i guess i do

Cory’s P.O.V

2 months later

“Stop Harry” I said as he kissed my neck, while we sat on his couch.

 I didn’t mind if he kissed me in public, but he took it a little too far sometimes. Harry and my relationship had been pretty good after 2 months. Only a few fights, and not about anything serious, we always made up at night, if you know what I mean.

“Why do you want me to stop, you don’t like it” he asked.

“No, but we’re supposed to be hanging out with your friends, and yet we aren’t because they didn’t want to be in the room while you constantly snog me.” I said.

“Oh I am sorry, I guess I just love you too much” he said stubbornly. Then he crossed his arms and settled himself to look grumpy.

“Whatever, I am going to see bailey” I said.

“why” he asked in a sad tone.

“you and your friends should have a guy’s night, I know that it’s hard to do that with me around” I said.

“they don’t care” he responded.

“yeah well I do, I don’t want you to have to give up all your old habits for me” I said kissing him lightly on the lips.

“my old habits. So I can go out and fuck a bunch of random girls if I want” he said laughing.

“that’s not funny Harry, you just made me want to go out even more” I said.

“you know I was kidding, I only want you” he said as I walked out and closed the door behind me.

I drove to the Nandos, where my new best friend Bailey worked (same girl from the night me and harry met). She walked out in her work uniform, and got into the car.

“Your house or mine” she asked.

“Yours please, Harry is being an ass tonight” I said.

Me and Bailey went back to her house. We walked in and set our stuff down, and then went into the kitchen to get something to drink. Bailey lived in a large house with her 2 sisters Anna, and Carson. Bailey’s parents, were constantly traveling, and left her and Anna to take care of Carson back at home, and then they just paid all their bills. Bailey was 19, Anna was 21, and Carson was 15. Carson was sitting at the table doing homework. She loved it when I came over, because she loved one direction, and she knew I was dating Harry.

“Hey Cory” she said.

“Hi Carson” I said putting my arms around her shoulders and looking at her homework paper, just in time for harry to call me.

“Hello” I said.

“Hi” he responded. Then he was quiet.

“did you call for something” I asked.

“Yeah, when are you coming home, cause I am bored and lonely” he said, in a childish grumpy tone.

“Harry, I am hanging out with my friends, and I will be home later” I said.

“Wow. I never put my friends before you” he said.

“Oh my gosh Harry, why are you being so annoying” I yelled.

“Never mind don’t come home then… at all” he said.

“You serious” I asked.

“Yeah” he said harshly.

“Whatever Harry” I said, and then I hung up.

“What’s going on with you and harry Carson asked”

“Nothing, it’s just a little fight, cause he is being stubborn” I said.

“alright well when you guys aren’t fighting anymore, can you ask him if him and the guys will perform at my sweet sixteen party” she asked.

“Yeah, it’s on January 10th, at teen club right?” I asked.

“Yeah” she said

“I’ll ask him, when I get home tomorrow” I responded.

“You’re not going home tonight” she asked.

“No, I’m staying here to get a break from him” I responded.

“Must’ve been a big fight” she said.

“It didn’t have to be, but he is making it big for no reason” I said.

“You love him though” she asked.

“I guess I do” I said.