\1/ what!

POV Y/N

I am doing the dish wash, Katlyn & Vera come down we are going I hear my auntie say. I roll my eyes and hear two pair off footsteps on the staircase. Y/N you have to clean the hole house, finish the dish wash 'you're' auntie say. I don't response, did you hear me 'my' auntie say, I roll with my eyes did you hear me she yell. Yes ma'am I say and continue the dish wash, Great she say and you hear the front door.

hey Y/N I'm going to photograph my Uncle says, would everything work on you're own he ask I nodded he walks outside. I'm finally alone I say , I'm done with the dish wash and go upstairs and begin with cleaning, after that I start to collect the wash and put on the was-machine. I finished all the things I had to do.

I sigh at least they aren't coming back for 3 hours, I walk to the storage room and take my backpack and walk outside, around the corner is the Volkswagen car parked. I can't wait to start my plan. let me explain that, first of all hey I'm Y/N I live with My uncle and his Amazing wife and there 2 lovely kids. next week I turn 18, My mom died when I born and my dad died in the military. let me guess you want to know my plan, well on the day I turn 18 I'm going on a road trip on my own. I can't wait for when it would happen, *piep piep* f*ck I have 15 Minutes left before they come back. I dump my backpack and walk back to 'home', yes there is nobody I walk inside and sigh everything will be perfect.

I go to my bedroom well its the storage room but idc, at least that is what auntie thinks. I climb outside and go to the roof and sit down on the edge, I have a blanket and wait for my uncle, his wife and the two siblings. Y/N were back you hear you're auntie yell, where are you? you're uncle ask shit you climb back inside. I'm in my room uncle you say, ah hey are you okay he ask when he walks in I nodded. Y/N come down stairs you're auntie yell I look to my uncle but he say nothing, what's wrong Ma'am? I ask the kitchen table is dirty she say. I sigh and grab a towel and make it clean, then can you now start with making dinner she say and slay me on the back of my head.

its evening, to be honest its 1 P.M I sit on the roof. its my place to be, I'm watching the stars there beautiful. Two stars will always shine harder then the others and I will wave to those stars. I see a falling star I wish that my road trip will be great and have no problems and maybe make some friends.

[A/N at this moment of writing I'm watching the stars and there was a falling star as well]

I'm getting tired bye the minute, I look on my watch and see that it is already 3 P.M I climb back inside and walk to my bed, I lay down and fell asleep.