\17/ you want us to what!

POV Y/N

someone is hitting the car, I open my eyes shocked from the noise.
I look over to Georgina and see her sleeping, I sigh and walk to the door I unlock it and open it.
Tristan and Connor are standing there, guys wtf are you doing here I ask waking you and Georg duh Tris say.
Well come in before someone spot you I say and walk back in the car, where Goerg Con ask back there sleeping like i did before you guys woke me up I say and turn to them. tris walks over to Georg I look to Con we have breakfast and coffé he say Nice i need coffé right know I say and giggle, I sit down on the pesanger seat and turn it so thhat i look into the car.

wtf how did you come here Goergina say I guess Tris suceed in waking her, lets get some breakfast he say and help her stand up.
she sit down next to me morning she mumble morning i say and chuckle, well now she is awake as well we can eat breakfast Con say and give me the coffe and some bread.

What are the plans for today I ask to Georgina, i dont know there is so much to do she say we wanna surprise you and take you on the road today Tristan say sure thats sound awesome I say.
great change in some normal clothes and then we can go Connor say and they walk out, wait what kind of We ask. normal clothes but you can be sweaty today they say and close the door, Georg and i give each other guestion looks but just changed in some clothes.
after we changed we walk out and lock the car. Brad and James should be here any moment Tristan say, Con grbs the coffe from my hand and start to drink No way! I say and hit his arm Au he say but start to laugh he give me the coffe back and i drink the last part, we hear a car honk and see James driving over with Bradley next to him.

we step in, he guys Georg say hello Georg Y/N they say and james start to drive again, where are we going I ask if we say it it wouldnt be an surprise anymore Connor say.
Brad can the music on Tris ask sure Bradley say and put soem music on, I'm looking out of the window. just taking in everything we see.
were here James say and stops the car he turn of the engine, were on the botum of some mountains are we going to hiking I ask exited they nodded f*ck yes Georgina say.
Tristan and Connor take a backpack and with that we start the hiking adventure.

were on top of the mountain, wauw check the vieuw James say. its beautiful I say it truely is Bradley say. we take some pictures Y/N Georgina uhm we need to ask you something Con say and that is we ask, do you wanna join us for the rest of the trip? he ask Georg and I look to ech other and turn back to the boys Of course we want we say with a big smile YES the cheer.
we start on our way back down, when were back down James drive us back to the venue there we go to the dressingroom to talk to Joe there manager.
Everything is settled WE ARE GOING ON TOUR WITH THE VAMPS!

@georgina those four dorks took us on a hiking trip after that we threw a party in ther dressingroom to celeberate that we're going with them on tour!tagged: @thevamps @y

tagged: @thevamps @y.acc.n 

Liked by thevamps and 137 others

@thevamps: were so happy that you two are joining us it will be amazing
@Georgina: @thevamps we cant wait it was a nice day but don't wake me again like this morning
@thevampstris: @georgina Sorry <3

@y.acc.n well be happy they where hitting the car :( 
@connorball: @y.acc.n sorry that was the only way to wake you up + we brought breakfast
@y.acc.n: @connorball yeah the breakfast was nice love some good coffe <3

And 49 other comments