\4/ where to go

POV Y/N

@ y.acc.n first stop! Glasgow

-----------------------------------------------------------

First i made a stop at the River Clyde and make some pictures, so long as i lived with my uncle i didn't saw more then there house. I drive further and go to a shop I'm going to get some coffee. I park the car and walk into the store called Starbucks, I sit down with my coffee and grab my sketchbook and camera. I made a few pictures and start to draw them.

after a few hours I go to the kelvingrove park, i walk around in the park just looking to the people around me. I walk to the ice stand and buy some ice cream. what to do next?

i grab my phone and search for some things to do, loch lomond looks funny and cool. well I know now what to do, I walk back to the car and start to drive.

I arrived at the Loch lomond park, i lock the car and look around. I'm just going to walk around and see what i can do here. I see some sheep's and lamps i take my camera and make some pictures from the group and the nature around me.

its getting dark so i headed back to the car, i drove to some parking place in Glasgow. i park the car lock it and go to bed, Tomorrow a new day for a new adventure.