\13/ Sweden! is this from you guys?

POV Connor

the boys and i have finally a day off, we decided to go to the park next to the venue and to play some soccer (football) the weather outside is amazing its just the perfect weather. its so nice that we arent mopped yet Brad say and we agree yeah lets just have fun and play some games Tristan say your going down James and I say we all laugh and start to play.

Its getting dark outside, we just spend the hole day in the  park having fun. we walk over to our stuff and collect it, Joe wants to speak to us. everyone has there stuff but we notice a drawing from us playing soccer (football), we look around but we didnt saw someone. James put it in his back and we left to the venue, when we got back I made an picture of the drawing and put it on social media. Joe walked in the room and so we started our talk.

@theVamps thanks to the person who made it, we love it <3
And Sweden are you ready to party!

(Just imagine the picture as a drawing and with all four of them) --------------------------------

--------------------------------

POV Connor

Its later the same day, we just finished the talk with Joe. about two hours we have our show here in Sweden, lets go guys get some energy Tristan yells.
we run out of the room and start to yell and run around on the hall, we all laugh and walk backstage it's almost time to go on stage.

We take our instruments and make us ready, let's f*cking go we say and run on stage. Hello beautiful Sweden, thanks for having us and let's party! Brad see and so we start our show.