\16/ time for the surprise

sorry for the notifications, I saw that i was writing a name wrong in the half of the book so i changed it <3 enjoy this chapter

@y.acc.n: thanks @deansherwood for this great opportunity I enjoyed it so much

liked by deansherwood and 100 others

@deansherwood: it was nice having you around and the pictures are amazing girl and hope you enjoy the surprise 

@Connorball wait what!!

@Thevamps: we knew it!! 

@Georgina: this makes her day so much better <3

And 120 other comments

@Thevamps: Finland you guys where amazing, WE FINALLY MET!!

tagged: @y.acc.n @deansherwood @georgina

Liked by Y.acc.n and 10.570 others

@y.acc.n: I'm so happy, I'm crying so hard
@connorball: @y.acc.n come here and cry with me 
@y.acc.n: @connorball I'm coming if Brad let me 
@connorball: @y.acc.n @bradleywillsimpson BRAD! Let her go!
@Bradleywillsimpson: @connorball @y.acc.n I didn't even hold her 
@Y.acc.n@bradleywillsimpson @connorball HEHEHE

@Georgina: It was amazing to see/ meet you guys
@Thevamps: @Georgina same it was a pleasure to meet you girls 

@y/nXconnor: I'm so happy for Y/n and Con that they finally met
@Y.acc.n@y/nXconnor <3
@connorball: @y/nXconnor <3

@deansherwood: I guess we can now tell why @y.acc.n was so happy that I hit her and that she broke her leg bc of me 
@Y.acc.n: @deansherwood I love you for that and one more time Idc that it happend 
@Thevamps: @deansherwood @y.acc.n OMG! dean how did you do that
@Georgina: @Thevamps That's a long as story well not really 

And 1.007 other comments load for more

-------------------------------------

POV Y/n

Its 6.30 P.M Georgia and you are walking into the venue, Dean gave you the name of it. there walks an security over Hello lady's what can I do for you two he ask polite, hi our names are y/n + l/n and Georgina Jacobs we got invited by Dean Sherwood a photographer I say. ah yeah welcome girls I will just call Dean over he say and does something with the radio.

Hey Y/N, Georgina Nice to see you again I'm glad you two could make it Dean say when he walks over to us How is it going with your leg he ask, its going great Dean don't worry I'm glad I can help you I say. what the plan is you two just standing in the crowd and make some pictures and later I will help you and you can sit on the catwalk and make some clear pictures of the band he say cool, cant wait to do that I bet it will be awesome I say. lets get you to the spot there are going to be some security in front of you so when you have something like i cant handle standing just say it to hem and they will let you sit on the barricade Dean say when we walk in the concert room, thanks Dean we will let you know or someone else when we need something or if something is wrong Georgina say great see you later then he say and walk away.

not long after Dean left the room filled with more people, the fans are running to the front to got as close as possible. its fully filled with fans I look over to Georg and smile this is going to be amazing we say in sync, not long later the lights got out and the band start to play. I take the camera I lend from Dean and start making pictures from the fans and the band. Y/N a security ask I nod yes thats me I say alright. turn around I will help you get over the barricade Sorry Georgina you cant come just her the security say, Its alright serious she is the photographer not me Georg say. I do as the security say and he pulled me over the barricade and push me up on the stage, everything alright he ask Yes everything is fine thank you I say back.

the end of the concert came soon, Dean is walking over to us, Hey dean here is your camera I already put some pictures on my phone if you don't mind I say of course not I hope you enjoyed it he say yes we did it was amazing Georgina say.

I got one more surprise he say and that is we ask with a question look follow me he say and walks back stage, there with me there going to meet the boys dean say to a guard he nodded and let us trough OMG Dean your the best Georg say I look still confused she still don't know he say laughing nope Georg say laughing. we walk back stage to the meet and great room Dean opens the door and let us trough.

Hi guys got a surprise Dean say and three of the members are standing in the room, WAIT Y/N AND GEORGINA they yell how do you know my name I ask OMG your dumbass that are Bradley, Tristan and James only Connor is missing you just saw there concert Georgina explained. my jaw dropped geez i'm really that dump I say laughing which causes us al to laugh, Con will be back soon he is to the restroom James say I'm so happy that I finally met you guys we say same goes for us its a pleasure to meet you girls Bradley say Hide behind us James say and they stand in a row, Georg and I do what they say and the door opens. ready for the meet and greet Con say exited, Hell yes Tristan say Lets start then Bradley say and they step away from each other. Cons jaw dropped and he runs over to me Y/n he say Happy hi Con I say tears forming in my eyes he hugs me and I happily hug back, after a few minutes he let go of me and walks over to Georgina. hi Georgina he say happy and hug her as well, but how? Connor ask.

Well yesterday we were at this lake in the forest between Sweden and Finland it was dark outside and I was drying myself then there was a car who hit me bc he didn't saw me so the driver came to me and asked if everything was alright, so I said yes but prob broke my leg so he drove to the hospital with me and Georg. then in the hospital we talked more there we came to an conclusion Dean was the guy who hit me and he wanted to make it straight to let me be here and help him with taking pictures I explained Wait where you the girls from the rock/ cliff jumping Tris ask. jees that we didn't saw that earlier, Well do you guys remember the drawing from you playing soccer (football) Georgina say yes I still have it some where in my backpack Connor say "its from this girl here" Georgina says and put her arm around my shoulder No way James say yes way I say and look to the ground. that's fcking awesome they say.

we talked a bit more but we had to leave so they could do there Meet and greet, after there meet and greet we ate dinner with them and Georgina and I got back to the car and make us ready to sleep.