\37/ what do we do now?

Thevamps wauw tonight was our last show from this tour, we had an amazing time and experience

It was absolutely a blast to meet all of you♥

A massive thanks to all of you, the girls and of course out team!

Liked by we.are.thevampettes and 16.840 others

We.are.thevampettes ❤ it was amazing to see you guys perform

Stan.thevamps 😭 can't believe it's already over

Lulu.loves.thevamps 😭it really is over now, pls come back soon

And 17.825 other comments load for more

-----------------------------------------------------------
POV Y/N

We sitting with all on the beach just enjoying our time here, yesterday was the last day for tour right Georgina say the boys nodded.
What are we gonna do now she ask, today just chilling here in Canada and tomorrow were going back home and from there we will see James say.

It really is over now I say jup but only for the tour Con say we all start to laugh, so Shawn what dis you do here Bradley ask well except from joining you guys promoting new songs thats all Shawn say.
Btw thanks for your amazing words I say and lift my leg, no probs he say laughing.

If we're going back home how about you? Where are you going next Shawn? Kirstie ask
Same for me I'm going back to him me just going back focusing on my music and maybe tour by my self soon he say with a smirk, let's not focus on that and have a party for today Tristan say and scream.
Let's go enjoy the water Bradley says and throw his shirt away, we follow him and we race to the water.

-

Later that day in de evening we went to an steak house just to end our tour, and kind of celebrate that's is over but that it was absolutely a blast.

After we are done eating we got back to the cars we decided to sleep with all in the vw car, we talked a lot about the hole thing.
We stayed up basically the hole night.