\18/ Here we are Russia!

@thevamps: Hello Russia, HERE WE ARE! and we're honoured to be joined by two lovely girls for the rest of tour @y

@thevamps: Hello Russia, HERE WE ARE! and we're honoured to be joined by two lovely girls for the rest of tour @y.acc.n and @Georgina

Liked by Y.acc.n and 17.369 others

@georgina: its a pleasure to join you guys
@thevamps: @georgina we are happy to have you two

 @y.acc.n: this is going to be awesome can't wait to see more places, That was already my plan but this is great.
@Thevamps: @y.acc.n 😚💕 

and 12.052 other comments

---------------------------

POV Georgina

Alright guys what are we going to do I ask, well or next stop is Russia so you can drive after us James say. alright And Y/n I cant wait till your leg isn't broken anymore i say and sigh know one thing I was planning on doing this world trip on my own she say ugh lets just go so it can be over I say and we all start to laugh.

the tour bus start to drive and I follow, Y/n connect your phone with the car and put my playlist on I say how? she ask you know Spotify you follow my playlist just put it on I say and she does what i say not long after that music is blasting trough the car.

after almost the hole day driving we finally arrived at there new stop, I step out of the car and stretch. its killing you isn't it? Y/n ask i nod i'm happy to see the world but al that driving, btw we need to tank soon I hope we can tomorrow or today I say lets ask the schedule of the boys and maybe tris can join you Y/n say What! i say you heard me she say and walk over to the tour bus. I quickly follow her Hi guys she say when she walks in the bus hey Georgina and y/n they say, hey we wanted to ask you guys something I say and that is James ask.
What are the plans because Georg and I still wanna explore the country I say.

'course the plan for us is that we have right now a day of because of traveling tomorrow the day is filled with interviews and the concert, then the day after tomorrow. The morning we have more interviews and the midday we leave for the next stop Bradley say, awesome so me and y/n are going to explore the country during you guys interviews and then we're back for the concert i say.
Hell yes Tristan say but for now you need to tank y/n say and look to me excuse me it's not "only my" car I say, I can join you Tristan say I shake my head Tris I can't let you do that, the fans will spot you I say nope because i will hide in the back part he say.
He doesn't take a no Connor say laughing, well let's go then I say and sigh.

POV y/n

So Georgina and Tris he I say jup he wouldn't shut his mouth just like Con, Brad say but y/n seriously you didn't know us James ask nope my aunt wouldn't let me listen to music except from classic but my uncle brought me this Ipod and we downloaded some music on it but yeah not your kind of music i say ah that make sense Connor say I look to him with a question look. You know there were some moments that you could see who we really we're but your still didn't notice it you even liked our pictures from the tour Connor laughing oh yeah well i really didn't know it was you our the boys even tho it was quit Obvious I say wauw your really are dump Bradley say I know I say back. if you guys don't believe it which i understand check the vid of Georg again and ask her  when she's back with Tristan I say No, no we believe you its just weird they say I nod. lets play some music James say YES! Brad and Con say and Bradley took the guitar.

the guys played a few songs, the bus door opens and Georg and Tris walking in hey finally back we say yeah sorry there were indeed a lot of fans Tris say I said it but you wouldn't listen Georg say come on don't fight lets enjoy or day for now I say and everyone agree. the rest of the day we just chilled with the boys, on the end of the day Georg and I walked back to the vw bus and made us ready to sleep.