\11/ Germany

POV Y/N

@y.acc.n Its great to be here, so much happend here in Germany in the history. Its so nice that @Georgina is still with me love you to death 

Liked by Connorball and 15 others

---------------

@connorball :love you so much 

@thevamps :we wanna meet you so bad

@Georgina :I'm so happy that I'm here with you 

@user1: amazing photos your an great photographer 

@y.acc.n :Thanks @user1 I love to photograph and it took me a while before i was confident I guess i owned it from my uncle 

@y.acc.n love you too, AND SAME @thevamps, @connorball 

@y.acc.n I'm so happy that you joined me as well it will be an amazing trip LOVE YOU TO DEATH @Georgina

7 comments

-------------------------

your on the way to the next place/land and that will be Sweden, Georgina and you got an amazing time you two became best friends and got to know each other from the inside and outside. your listening to 'new' music its like the music Georgina listen to, right know she is singing along to the music I start to sing as well even tho idk the lyrics but its just an great song.

Tonight we'll dance, 
I'll be yours and you'll be mine
We won't look back,
Take my hand and we will shine
Oh, oh, oh
She needs a wild heart
I got a wild heart
Oh, oh, oh
She needs a wild heart
I've got a wild heart

(A/N the song is added in the media)

we ended, what is the song called you ask her "Wild heart" she say. I love the song and the singers are great you say not knowing from who the song is, you looking over to Georgina to see her smirk why your smirking? you ask this is amazing she say laughing you shake your head but laugh as well, indeed of giving an proper answer she played another song.

as expected Georgina start to sing her lungs out, you hummed along listening to the lyrics and slowly start to sing as well. wauw your music teased is amazing I love those songs you say after the last part of the song, I know I Know there great she say whats it called? you ask because you realy want to know witch song this is Boy without a car she say, you look over to her and see her filming you Why are you filming me? just stop you say Because its funny for me and you will soon know why but for now its going to blow the hole internet she say smirking.

your weird you know that you say laughing, yes I know so are you she say. Where here you say and  stop by a gas station, How long till the city? Georgina ask from here 5 min but we have to tank first you say, Cool I'll drive from here till tomorrow so you can rest from driving you did most f the part and I wanna do something for you as well she say, Thanks Georg your amazing and lovely you say and got out to tank the car full. you handel her the keys when your back in and she start to drive, the music is still playing with unknown songs for you. 

you look at the screen and read No Control by One Direction, you just listen to it and goes on your phone checking the Video Georgina made and posted of you.