BAD day

Xiurong's  P.O.V 

NOOOOO!!!Tonight is Royal's dance night and I don't have anything to wear  😭

I'm going to die...I don't want to go but the teacher said it's a major grade. Class went on and on...Finally, the bell rang!!!

I walk out to put up my stuff in my locker.

Out of nowhere  Huahua came and said: "Xiurong you need a new dress for tonight right??"

I said "I don't kn--"

Huahua [kiss me on a cheek ] *it a princess thing for friendship* "I love you Xiurong.I'll pick you up at 3:00 p.m. to pick you up for your  dress"

I'm so tired today but I still have to clean and dress up for the shopping😢.

After going through all my stuff for a good cloth I finally found a perfect one 👇🏻

Huahua knock my door and came in but the 12 princes also followed her  😬

I said quietly to Huahua "I didn't know they were coming too....."

Huahua"sorry the asked if they can follow us and I said yes 😇"

My livingroom👇🏻

They look around and no one said anything

They look around and no one said anything. I know for princes and princess my whole apartment is the size of their bathroom. Finally, Baekhyun said, "Your apartment is small but it's clean and elegant."

Chanyeol "I know right! You know most princesses don't even clean their own makeup space. My sister DO NOT even get her own food when she is hungry. You are a real princess, elegant and kind".    I was kind of happy when he said that  ❤️

Lay"stop saying that she is not even a real princess and she will never be one cuz  she is just a common citizen"

Sehun"It doesn't matter if she is a princess or not but what important is her heart." I don't agree with what Lay said it because I've never wanted to be a princess anyway. I know my place and who I'm. 

then Kris said"Lay you can't say that about Xuirong. You know she is my sister."

Huahua [to Kris] "how about me? am I like a sister to you?😝"

Kris."Don't even think about it  🤦🏻‍♂️ "

Kai."Huahua you know Kris only except Xiurong as his sister"

Huahua. "whatever😂"

Tao. "remember Xiurong if Lay bully you, you tell me and I will kick him"

Lay."Why are you guys so nice to her"

Luhan." because she is not like other princesses she has a kind and caring heart"

Baekhyun" of course my BFF is the best!!"

Chanyeol "I thought I was your BFF...😢"

**THeir had a Best friend argument continue for 25min until someone can't  hold it in anymore

D.O."Ohhh...Shut up you two"

Shut up you two"

Chen. "Can't disagree with him on that one"

Xiumin. "Same here"

We rode a limo on our way to the "Royal's mall". *NOBILITIES 😒*

The Royal's mal is so big it has 16 buildings and 15 stories high 

I don't know why we can't buy just one dress for the party. We bought over 20 clothes 😭I don't even think they are all going to fit in my closet.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!THIS TIME IT'S WORST than the ball night. Okay, so the story is like this----

After we got out of one store somehow we all got lost and I'm stuck with LAY!!!WHYYYYYYYYYY!!????

The Royal's mall is huge and there are so many "people" walking around. We couldn't find them anywhere and the worst part is I forgot my phone and so did Lay-------

We walk everywhere but stop when Lay said...

To be continued Later...

                                                                                 Narrator's P.O.V.