Building A Kingdom PT 4; The outcome

Just in case anyone confuses the setting of the story is set in the 21st century, 2019. Every part of the world is living in a monarchy (Kings and Queen) time. The characters are living in many kingdoms inside China and South Korea. The Royal Acadamy is set up by Joseon's Royal Family for all princes and princess in the world. The Heavenly Empress or Queen that was mention in Chapter 11 is the one that rules all of those kingdoms

Suho, " Wake Up!! We are late for the Gathering Hall !! "

Xiumin is the first to come out of his room as always and then the rest follows. Everyone is rushing to get ready so that they will make it to the Hall.

Kris, " Since we are late today we have to take the bus. Everyone hurry up and get in!!"

They usually walk to the hall but this morning they slept in.

D.O[ as the driver ], " Is everybody in?"

Everyone, " YES! JUST HURRY UP!"

D.O," I feel like we are forgetting something but I can't recall what we forgot. Anyway let's just go"

*At the Gathering hall

When they arrived at the hall, everyone already left to eat breakfast.

[ The Headmaster's name is Mrs. Jung from the Joseon clan. She also wears hanbok most of the time to show how much she loves being a Joseon clan ]

 She also wears hanbok most of the time to show how much she loves being a Joseon clan ]

Headmaster Jung, " Why are you'll late ?"

Like always everyone froze so Suho answer it, " We are sorry. The alarm didn't ring so we were a little bit late."

Headmaster, " As a Prince and Princess, you shouldn't need an alarm to wake you up. What if another kingdom attack your kingdom and you were still asleep because your alarm didn't go off?!!"

Headmaster, " We are really sorry Headmaster. We will keep that in mind."

Headmaster [ looks at them one by one], " Aren't there supposed to be 14 of you'll.  How come there are only 13 of you?!"

Everyone looks at each other around and suddenly D.O shouted, " I TOLD YOU!! WE FORGOT THE ANNOYING SEH-"

Baekhyun quickly closes his mouth and said, " - We forgot to tell you that Sehun was sick last night so he won't be able to make it."

Headmaster, " Fine but since you guys were late you'll have to clean all the Halls!"

Chen, "But Mrs.! There are a total of 52 halls in cam [ meet eye contact with  Mrs. Jung] I mean we will clean everything."

Headmaster, "You will do 10 each day. After you finish today's cleaning by to get the new project for this week."

The headmaster dismisses them and they went back to the cabin.

Tao, " SEHUUUNNNN!!! We are coming for you!!"

Chanyeol, Kai, Tao, and Baekhyun walk into Sehun's room