Couple dance

Xiurong's P.O.V.

Tonight dance was not bad as I thought it would be. It's actually fun 😉 the "couple dance" music was lovely: The singer is Chen, of course.
Suho was, I think, coming to ask me to dance but he stops and dances with Irene. I am not sad and I shouldn't be sad.
Everyone has partners except me😭😭
I decided not to watch and just put my head down.
Someone " Will you dance with me ?"
I look up and it's Lay!!!!! I didn't want to be rude so I agree.
We dance together a few minutes but suddenly the light got shut off. We wait and wait...Now I feel scared it has been 5 minutes already. Then All of a sudden We heard loud screaming. I can't keep it anymore I hug something by me really tight. The light went on and it's Lay whom I was hugging!!!! ☠️I quickly release my hands off of him.

" Sorry.."I said 

Lay. "Actually Xiurong I-"

Suho. " -Shall we go home ?? I asked around and they all agree..."

"sure"

Everyone was quiet when we went home....................

                                  *My House "

Ugh... finally I am home.

I took a bath, did my bedtime routine, and went to sleep right away.

RING...!!

"Yes??" I said. It's Suho

Suho " Can you meet in front of your house "

I quickly put a long sweater and a sunglasses cuz I forgot to on my night mask and my under eyes are all black

I got out and Suho was there waiting for me.
I said "hey"
Suho "Xiurong I have only realized now that I love you. Will you please go out with me?"
I said," I....will go out with yo-"
He hugs me before I can finish the sentence.
"But I don't want anyone knowing about us okay," I told him
Suho "as long as you agree to got out with me I will do anything and why are you wearing sunglasses? "    "Under my eyes..😥 I forgot to put on my mask and now I have a dark circle cuz of the heavy make-up "

" I think you are beautiful with or without makeup and even with a dark circle," he said it while holding my waist.

He kisses me on the cheek and we both say goodbye and we went to bed.

🌸 My dream 🌸

A woman singing " Sleep my  Xun'er ... when you wake up you will mommy and daddy will be here for you"

AHHHH! The women crying" Xun'er forgive mommy...You are the only one who can save the World. Your mommy loves you so much...My Xun'er" She dropped her child in some kind of space.

Why do I keep seeing this? Who am I? Who are the women and her daughter? Why is she always wearing golden clothes/crown instead of morden clothes? Am I related to her? 

🌺  MY BACKGROUND 🌺

When I was just 5 months year old my "parents" abandoned me in the forest. Some teenagers found me and said I wasn't even crying when they founded me. I had a golden bracelet on, the people were nice enough to let me keep it, They took me to an orphanage and I was raised up there.

 I had a golden bracelet on, the people were nice enough to let me keep it, They took me to an orphanage and I was raised up there

🌺                                      🌺

*I am sorry if the pictures and emoji bother you'll. I just feel it's more fun reading with them.