Building An Empire Part 2

[ At the Cabin ]

Sehun, "Hyung did you and sis Xiurong finish the mission?"

[ Sehun thinks Rong'er is cringy so he sticks with sis Xiurong and also it's because Xiurong is older than him. ]

Lay, " Of course. How about you?'

Sehun, "me?[ pause for a really long time as he giggles] I-"

He looks up and sees that Lay already left

Baekhyun, " You're weird."

Chanyeol, " That's what happened when you are in love."

D.O, " I never thought Sehun will fall in love with someone ."

Kai, "Is it because his expectations are too high ?"

D.O, "No it's because he is a fool and I thought one would like him. "

Baekhyun and Chanyeol laugh so hard they both roll around the floor.

Kris, "be nice you'll. It's apart of growing up"

They start to laugh even harder 

Suho, " This two cannot be kept together  no more 🙄"

........

[ Suho follow Xiurong to the backyard ]

Xiurong, " Are you cheating on me ?"

Suho, " No it's nothing like that. It's because right now my dad is really sick and if my one of brother gets the throne, then all they will plan is wars with other kingdoms. Many of my people will be dead and hurt so I decided to take the throne for my people but to do that I have to marry Princess Irene. Rong'er you know I really love you but I can't be selfish for my happiness. I hope you forgive me "

Xiurong," Oppa, don't think it like that I know you did this for the safety of your country and I know this is hard for you. Growing up is like this; we have to be understanding. I hope you will truly love her sooner or later. I give you both my blessing."

Suho, " Thank you so much but Nothing will change between us right?"

Xiurong, " Of course not, you are still like my brother and you did this because you have a kind heart. Your people are lucky. "

Suho," I am really glad to hear that."

[ they both went inside. Xiurong went to her room and Suho stay in the living room with is boys]

**In the bedroom

Huahua, "How did it go?"

Xiurong, "It's nothing bad. He wasn't cheating on me as you said."

Huahua, "rEALLY? THEN WHAT IS T?"

[ Xiuroong explains to her everything ]

Huahua, " Xiurong you are so nice 😭 If I were you I would kick him to death."