"Take your time"

Sorry y'all for not updating for so long 😓

Lay, " Don't you know my feeling for you? Xiurong I really really like you."

Xiurong, "I-

Lay, "- you don't need to answer it now. Take your time."

Xiurong, " No nooo... it's nothing like that. I like you too but right now I just can't.I am afraid to fall in love again."

Lay, "Just tell me when you are ready cause I will always be here, waiting for you, when we met the Fortune Teller at the amusement park, she secretly gave me this bracelet and told me I to give this to someone special to me... I want to give it to you."

Xiurong, " This is pretty

Xiurong, " This is pretty. Thank you" 

......

As expected no one stays out for long, they went back to the cabin and cry again 😒

Xiumin, " why must all of you come home early? stay out longer!"

Tao, " He said "home" this cabin is our home. I AM NOT LEAVING."😭

Sehun, " If hyung is staying, I AM STAYING😭"

Suho[walk over to Sehun and Tao] " Don't cry you'll. We will forever be a family. We'll be back here. I promise"

Sehun, "Okay hyung we'll listen to you

Sehun, "Okay hyung we'll listen to you."

D.O, "[gasp] is this the end of the world?!!!! Sehun and Tao listening to Suho hyung"

Tao, " we listen to hyung all the time, I don't know what you (formal) are  talking about."

The time has come for them to leave they ate dinner that Lay and Xiurong cook before leaving. 

They walked to the bus sobbing.

D.O" Look at the bus! Its a picture of us!!"

Baekhyun [ still sobbing], " Sehun decided to make up his mistake with the first bus.]

Luhan, " Actually let's take pictures in front of it."

"