First Day

For clarification when the taking has no person name beside it means it's said by Xiurong. For example. " I want to write.'' It has no name behind it so it means the person taking is Xiurong since this is her P.O.V. Sorry if that didn't make many sense 

P.S.  i decided to post every Wednesday and Thursday [ If I have no school work ❤️

                                                                 Xiurong's P.O.V.

Since I didn't sleep all night I was ready when HuaHua arrive. I got in her car.

HuaHua " wow.. you are fast today ! BTW love the way you dress" 

"I couldn't sleep and I was never late before except that time

"I couldn't sleep and I was never late before except that time . HuaHua I have something to tell you.Wō...what happened between you and Kai yesterday ?" I was going to tell her about me and Suho relationship but that came out of nowhere .I was too nervous.

Huahua " Nothing." I was supriced "What?? I clearly saw the feeling Kai has for you and you love him too right??"

HuaHua " I know..but Xiurong  it doesn't work like that for royalties. We can't marry who ever we want. We have to marry for our kingdom and my kingdom. Kai's kingdom very in a good shape right now with my sister being the crown princess over there so I can't marry my in-laws"

I " Ohh... I am sorry "

HuaHua " its fine and Xiurong I know you want to tell me somethin. SPILL IT . "

I said" You see....Suho asked me out yesterday night AND I--."

AHHHH!!!! Huahua scream with excitement.

Huahua" Xiurong I am soooooo happy for u!!" I told her not to tell anyone too.

                                      ❤️At school ❤️

Ugh... I have to go to my locker.I got my stuff and suddenly I felt someone grabbing my waist. I turn around quickly and it's Suho.

Suho " Morning Babe. It's our first day."

"Morning Suho "

" You can't call me Suho anymore. You have to call me Babe, darling, hobby, baby, or love " Suho said with the puppy eyes 🙄 and I couldn't resist it. Who could resist those eyes???👇🏻

 Who could resist those eyes???👇🏻

" Fine I will call you..... baby cuz you look like a baby right now "

He hug me and said " I love you so much, I want to marry you right now."

" No! We are only in high school dummy."

Suho " Well I can't wait though "

" Bye I have to get to my last class before lunch. I will see you later and you [ pointing at him] go to your class." I said as I walk away.

Suho " wait!!! You forgot a kiss."

I turn around but I didn't want to go back " Later Baby gotta to go "

He did the puppy face again...Ughh I went back and kiss his cheeks.

Suho" Love you "