Building A Kingdom part 3; Surprise

WARNING! THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER WITH ALOT OF pictures!

ENJOY!

Youxue, " 16 years ago, I had a sweet husband and a beautiful daughter. I felt like I am the luckiest woman in the whole wide world. That was that until my husband became sick and ill. I used half of my powers to save him and yet he was still ill. After everyone found out that I used all my powers, a demon or as we call him, the hunter came and used force to destroy the world. I was so weak I couldn't do anything. The demon told me if I give him my daughter, he will stop killing everyone so I walk to my daughter's room and got her up in my arms. She was still sleeping peacefully. I looked at her and I couldn't do it, I couldn't give him my child to him so the only thing I could do to protect my daughter was to send my her to the mortal world. After he finds about me sending my only child to the mortal world he grabs my neck and tried to kill me. I thought this event was my end but my poor husband used his life saved my life. Today I am still looking for her."

 Xiurong, " Why did he want your daughter ?" 

 Youxue, " My daughter has rare blood. This is the garden where my husband, my daughter and I used to come down here. Today is the day I lost her so every year I came down here" 

 Xiurong, " Are you close to finding her?" 

 Youxue, " I was. The fortune-teller told me she found my daughter but before I can get the fortune teller, the demon clan got there first. They threatened her to tell her where my daughter is but she is loyal so she killed herself in order for her to tell nothing to them. Now, how about you? How old are you ?"

 Xiurong, " Well my name is Mei Xiurong and I am turning 16 years old today. I-

***RING!!!! 

 Xiurong, " -Excuse me I have to take this call." 

 Xiurong walks over to the other side and answers the phone 

Huahua, " They are done cleaning our cabin, hurry up before you missed dinner. Also, come in the backyard instead of the front door. The floor is still wet in the living room" 

Xiurong, " ok I am coming."

 ***

 Xiurong, " Sorry Mrs. Youxue. I have to go home." 

Youxue, " Sure thing and please don't tell anyone about the garden and my story." 

Xiurong, " I promise." *

**at the cabin

As Xiurong walk-in the back yard-

Everyone, " HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIURONG!!"

Xiurong feeling s happy she burst into tears, " You guys did all of this for me?"

Kris, " Of course."

The backyard is decorated with beautiful light.