Let's Go

I want to ask if you guys likes it better when I write the story In Xiurong's P.O.V. or the Narrator's P.O.V.Please Comment

They way the picture are glue is they way the character sits in the bus.The bus is a very expensive bus so it has kitchen and bathrooms. There is a door between the driver and the passenger and it is lock from the driver.

P.S. the picture are the Exo, Dilraba, Nazha's Picture without make-up.

Narrator's P.O.V.

Although the 12 princes are very mad at Sehun, they are to tire to scold him.Right away everyone fall a sleep..........

Xiumin [yell ] "Everyone wake up!!!!! It's already 7 a.m. "They all woke and saw that they are a mess. Sehun is sleeping on the table, Baekhyun is on the floor, Chanyeol is on the kitchen table ; Kai's hands are hanging to the refrigerator door and kris is on the toilet.

Xiumin " I woke up earlier so that we have something to eat. Now all of you go, wash your face, brush your teeth and came to the table for breakfast. Do not take a bath yet we will take a bath after breakfast "

Baekhyun. "We are not even at the camp yet just let us sleep plz.."

Xiumin."I cooked you'll favorite food."

Sehun. " Steam bun and Kim Chi soup???"

Xiumin. " Ye--" Before he finish his sentence Everyone rush to the bathroom.

Huahua.{ taking to the 12 princes ] "Xiurong and I don't even have to wait in line so by the time Luhan is finish. We will already finish the breakfast. "

None of them said anything cuz they know it's true.

9 princes all ready finish their business while Xuirong and Huahua aren't even out yet.......Now all the princes are even finish.They found at stopping point so the Xiumin decide they should eat outside.

Chanyeol "Let's not wait for them. Remember they way they said about us while we are in line for the bathroom.Let's finish all the food. "

Everyone." Oka-"

Xiurong and Huahua. "Stop!!"

Xiurong. " I can't believe yo guys were about to eat breakfast without us.I am disappointed 😤😤
Her face expression👇

I am disappointed 😤😤Her face expression👇

Kris " Sorry sis but you guys took forever."

Tao. "Yea, the way Huahua talk in he beginning sounds like you guys are going to be finish in at least 5 minutes."

Huahua " whatever..."

They ate and they almost finish when--

***RING**

Luhan. "Suho I think it's your phone."

Suho went in the bus answer his phone...He came out and said " My mom said I have to hurry back home.Something happened. She have send a privet jet already."

Chen. "When are you going to leave then ? "

Suho. "Right now. I will get my stuff and leave.😪But my mom said I will be back at the camp by the next day.✌🏻"

He went inside the bus and Xiurong follow him.

Xuirong. "I am going to miss you. "

Suho. "I know babe..you will miss me but I will miss you more"

Xuirong. " I figure "

Suho. " Although I am not going to be here the next 2 days.I want you to have fun. Okay?"

Xuirong."👌👌"

Suho step closer to Xuirong and about to kiss Xiurong on her lip 💏 but she back off. Inside of her is stopping her.

Xuirong. " I am sorry.. I don't think I am ready yet."

Suho. "It's okay.I will wait for you beautiful lips."

Xiurong."OH MY GOSH you are so cringe."

They walk out.Suho say goodbye to everyone.
They finish breakfast and the boys decided to play game board while waiting to take a bath.
Baekhyun.[to Xuirong and Huahua] "Did you guys barley finish taking bath?"
Hauhua."No we are not finish yet.We still have to put on make up duhhh..."
The girls take another 1 hours and when they came out..
Baekhyun."Oww..You guys look so-"