Under The Tree

Narrator's P.O.V.

Lay and Xiurong walk everywhere without talking. 

 Lay said: "I don't think we are going to make it to the ball. Thanks to you😠"

Xiurong. "I know I am sorry"

Lay. [annyoed] "Sorry doesn't help. All you do is pretend to be a good person "

Xiurong."No, I'm not pretending to be someone else I'm not and it's hard for me to go your school learning about princesses rules when I'm not one."

Lay."...Then go back to where you belong!!!"

Xiurong tried sooo hard to hold her tears back but it keeps dripping tears. She doesn't want to look weak so she ran.

She sat under a beautiful bloom tree and cried.

Suho looks for Xiurong everywhere and finally found her. He hugs her right away.

Suho."Hey, are you okay??"

Xiurong. "YEA I'm fin."

Suho"Who upset you???"

Xiurong. "No one. I hate Royal's Acadamy."

Suho. "why?  what happened"

Xiurong. "I'm not even a princess.why do I even need to learn about princesses every day and every day people gossip about me pretending to be a princess when I am not pretending to be anyone.i want to leave and go back to a normal life without royalties "

Suho. "It doesn't matter what other people think. What matter is what you think."

Xiurong."..."

Suho [hold her hands] "please do not leave. For me, please."

Xiurong. "..."

Lay look everywhere for Xiurong but when he found her he saw Suho holding her into his arm and Xiurong's head on his shoulder.

                                                                      Lay's P.O.V.

What is this?? Why does my heart ache soo much??