His Mistakes

Xuirong's P.O.V.

It has been 3 months and no one figure out about me and Suho, well except for Exo and HuaHua .We only have 5 weeks of school left and the Academy have decided to let us go on a trip!!!Since the Academy is not like other public school they let us go on our own buses.

The best part is we don't have to wear dresses 👗!! I am like reallyyy sick of wearing dress everyday

Sehun volunteers to rent the bus although non of us trust him to finish such a huge task. Actually he begged all of us to let him handle the job😂

The worst thing is we have to be on the road by 6am!!!!!!
I finish packing and went to sleep right way.I pack a lot of short pants and sunscreen cuz it gonna be hot!

**RING!!!!!!!**
I pick up my phone it is Huahua but it's only 12:00 a.m.
"Wei??"
Huahua "Hurry up Xuirong!!!! Sehun mess up the time and we have to leave now??"
"Leave where and what did he mess up"
Huahua " He told the bus driver the wrong time for the trip and the driver is here wating for us. WE cant cancel it anymore.Come to Sehun's dorm. BTW don't wearing any make up cuz it might ruin your face. I will call the others"
"On my way"
I took my suitcase and ran outside luckily I met D.O. and Xiumin on the way.
We rang the door bell....Agian....Again..
Finally Sehun open the door

Sehun "why are u guys here??let me guess

Sehun "why are u guys here??let me guess..you guys miss me??"
D.O. " I AM GOING TO KILLL YOU!!!!!!!😡😡😠😠😠"
HE start to chase the dumb maknae who have no idea what he have done .
Xiumin" Okay okay..stop you two. chasing each other won't help."

The others arrive with their angery face😠😠😠😠
Sehun."What did I do wrong??!!?!? And why are you all here??"
Kris "Because someone rent the bus on the wrong time."
Sehun."that someone is me right?"
Baekhyun" at least you got that right"
Chanyeol [to Huahua] "you look so weird without your makeup."

Huahua." Ohh shut up"
"I think is looks the best" I said
Huahua" At least someone can still open their eyes".

Chen "Can't we just rent another bus? Huahua don't you have another huge bus "

HuaHua."No there is no more bus to rent.I have a bus but we don't have a driver.And I've called the professors they said we should just go on ahead."

Chen." 👌 okay "

Out of nowhere we heard D.O. scream " Sehun I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"

"What happened??" Kris ask.

D.O."He got a bus without bedrooms!!"
Kris."There is only 1 male bathroom for the 12 of us???!?!??!"
Sehun." Oops...sorry"
D.O."YOU ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He said it so loud even Tao, Luhan and Kai ,who were half a sleep , completely wake up.

Lay [asking Luhan] "Why are you guys still a sleep?? "

Luhan."Tao and Kai said they will tickle me until I play a video game with them so I agree. We only had 13 minutes to sleep.😴😴😪😪"

Xiumin "Let's just get in the bus and sleep."

we all got in the bus and sleep.