dog training;zorbyn

I was watching Jenna marbles train her Chiwawa to sit and it inspired to write this. Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Zach was sitting in the same place he had been sitting for the past 30 minutes

"Sit." He started, his tiny Chiwawa looked at the treat and barked at it before jumping backwards. Zach laughed "no come on jakey I believe in you!"

He held the treat out again "sit" The Chiwawa made a whining noise before backing up into an almost sitting position "good boy! Close enough" Zach laughed as he put the treat in front of jacob. Zach watched the tiny dog happily eat it before using the simple command again.

"Sit" He stated for what felt like the millionth time, the dog backing up and sitting for a millisecond before popping back up to receive his treat. "Good boy!" Zach said before placing another treat in front of Jacob and watching him eat it. He heard the door open.

"I'm home!" Corbyn called as he walked through the door, taking off his jacket and kicking off his shoes. "In the kitchen!" Zach replied from his spot on the kitchen floor.

When corbyn walked in, jacob took his attention away from Zach and ran towards corbyn, falling twice on his way there out of excitement. Corbyn laughed and picked up the tiny animal and letting him lick his face "hi jakey!" Corbyn laughed before putting the dog down.

"Hi corbs" Zach greeted his boyfriend as he stood up and walked over to, Corbyn. "Hey babe" Corbyn replied, wrapping his arms around Zach's waist as he rested around his neck and they stayed like while they talked about their day.

"why were you sitting on the floor babe?" Corbyn changed the subject as he ran his hand through Zach's messy hair. "Oh yeah! Look what I taught jacob!" Zach exclaimed eagerly grabbing a treat from his pocket. He backed a couple steps from Corbyn and kneeled down and held up the treat.

Jacob ran towards Zach "sit" He stated. The dog backed up and sat down for another millisecond before excitedly jumping up for his treat "good boy jakey!" Zach said before placing the treat on the floor "you taught him to sit! I'm so proud of both of you right now I think I might explode"

Zach laughed and got up and walked back over to Corbyn. His arms once again being wrapped around his waist. Zach smiled and looked up at his boyfriend

"What do you want to do baby?" Zach asked "how about we order postmates and cuddle while watching Disney movies" Corbyn suggested "that sounds like a great idea" Zach agreed kissing corbyn.

And that's what they did. Corbyn ordered Chipotle for both of them while Zach picked a Disney movie. They ate and cuddled and ended up falling asleep on the couch wrapped in each other's arms with Jacob at their feet.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yo this is my first one shot
Please tell me of you like it omg
I'll take requests too
Also I'll only post when I have inspiration