I fucking hate you- dorbyn

SMUT WARNING
I needed something to post so I found this 5sos smut and changed the names so...yeah
This is by orphan_account on archive of our own
—————————————————————————————————————————
Daniel Seavey  grinned as he said goodbye to his friends once football (American) practice ended. Their first game of the season was coming up and he was pumped. Daniel's happiness faded away once he saw him.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Daniel Seavey." Came his venomous voice. Corbyn Besson and his best friend Jonah Marais were the school's bad boys. They had dyed hair, tons of piercings, and tattoos covered every inch of their visible skin (besides their faces). Daniel's best friend, Zach was in love with Jonah but Daniel didn't get it. He found the punks rude, annoying, and much too loud. And he wasn't afraid to show it.

"What do you want, Besson?" Daniel asked.

"You to stop being a dickhead." Corbyn growled, grabbing Daniel by the collar of his shirt. "I see you when you're walking down the halls. You think you're all high and mighty just because you're the caption of the football team."

Daniel felt his joggers get a little tight, suddenly. He hadn't gotten off in a while but he didn't think that he would be turned on by his arch enemy. He looked at Corbyn's face. He was more attractive than Daniel thought and when he was pissed, he was sexy. He decided that he wouldn't mind Corbyn's tattooed body being on top of his. And that's exactly what he planned for when he slammed Corbyn against the brick wall of the school.

"Oh yeah?" Daniel said lowly. "Then why don't you make me." With that, Daniel slammed his lips against Corbyn's, a small wave of shock came over the pale boy when Corbyn kissed him back.

Daniel ground their crotches together, his hands gripping Corbyn's cheeks while the latter's were squeezing his wide hips. Suddenly, Corbyn flipped them around so that Daniel was the one against the wall.

"I fucking will." Corbyn said gruffly.

The punk began sucking at tan skin of Daniel's neck viciously, leaving tons of discoloured splotches there.

"C'mon," Corbyn breathed. "We're going to my car."

     Corbyn lead Daniel to his year-old, red Prius. Unlocking it and opening the door so that Daniel could lie in the backseat. The car reeked of cheap vodka and beer with a hint of cigarette smoke and a mint scented car air freshener. Corbyn straddled Daniel, shutting the door before pulling Daniel's shirt as well as his own revealing more tattoos on his pale chest.

"Your tattoos are sexy." Daniel panted as Corbyn pinched one of his nipples which made him moan.

"You should get a tattoo. A tramp stamp that says 'slut'." Corbyn smirked, now flicking and pinching both of the other boy's nipples. "I hear the stories," Corbyn takes a moment to leave a hickey on Daniel's collarbone. "You sure do love sleeping around. I bet the the only boy in that football team who hasn't fucked you is Zach because he's too far gone for Jonah." Daniel moaned but he didn't know why. "It's true isn't it? You're a horny little slut? Yet you walk around like you fucking dominate the school when in reality, everyone at school dominates you. Fucking dickbag."

      Corbyn moved so that he could remove Daniel's pants and shoes, tossing them to the front seat along with his own converse. Corbyn  squeezed Daniel's thick thighs before moving his hand to Daniel's boxer covered dick, to which Daniel  bucked his hips.

Corbyn tutted. "None of that. If you lift your hips like a needy whore again, I won't let you cum. Understood?"

"Uh-huh." Daniel huffed.

Corbyn palmed Daniel through his bright blue boxers, his lips connected with the latter's. Before Daniel new it, it underwear had joined his pants and shoes. Corbyn took Daniel's length in his hand and jacked him off as he grabbed a condom out of the centre compartment (do those even have a name?) and set it nearby.

      Daniel whined when he felt Corbyn's hand stop moving but the sound was cut off when the latter held three tattooed fingers in front of Daniel's mouth. The blue eyed boy understood what Daniel wanted and took the fingers into his mouth. Once Corbyn decided his fingers were lubricated enough, he pulled them out of Daniel's mouth and moved them to the boys bum. He teased Daniel a little bit, causing the boy to squirm, before pushing one finger in. The punk didn't move for a few seconds, allowing Daniel to adjust if he needed to, before he began to thrust his finger in and out of the pale boy.

       Soon, Daniel was begging for a second finger, Corbyn giving it to him right away. When it came time for the third finger, Daniel didn't want it. He wanted Corbyn's dick in his ass. And told the green eyed boy as much.

"You sure? I don't want you bitching about me not prepping you well enough to all your little airhead friends." Corbyn said, stopping his movements but keeping his fingers inside.

"I'm positive." Daniel breathed.

      That was all Corbyn needed to pull his fingers out of Daniel and remove his pants and boxers. He grabbed condom and tore the wrapper open with his teeth, tossing the foil to the floor. He rolled the condom onto his member and spat on his hand before spreading it on his dick. He stroked himself a few times before positioning his tip at Daniel's entrance. Without warning, he began to slowly push in, making Daniel take a sharp breath in. Once he was all the way in, he paused a few moments so the tan boy could adjust.

"Move." Daniel mewled, triggering the start of Corbyn's thrusts.

The tattooed boy started out slow but his thrusts soon became rough and quick, he was putting all his anger towards Daniel into each one. Daniel's blunt fingernails were scratching at Corbyn's back, leaving reddish lines all over the milky skin. Daniel's head was thrown back, his dark hair plastered to his forehead with sweat. Loud moans came from his mouth as well as several 'fuck's and screams of Corbyn's name. Daniel released a particularly loud moan when Corbyn hit a certain spot inside him. Corbyn smirked and continuously rammed into that spot, driving closer and closer to his orgasm.

"Fuck, shit, I'm close!" Daniel yelped.

"Me too." Corbyn groaned.

Before long, Daniel was spurting hot ropes of white all over his and Corbyn chests, Corbyn soon following as he released into the condom. The pair rode out their highs and before he pulled out, Corbyn left one last hickey on Daniel, right above his belly button. Corbyn pulled his clothes back on, Daniel doing the same once he caught his breath. They then got out of the car, and before Danel could waddle off to his car, Corbyn said, "I fucking hate you, Seavey."

Daniel smirked. "I fucking hate you too, Besson."

As Corbyn watched Daniel slowly make his way to his blue Honda, a smirk grew upon his lips when he saw Zach limping away from Jonah's car. That sly little fucker.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
This is kinda fire. I hoped you guys liked it.
You guys probably liked it.
I know I did lol.
Have a good day you dirty mother fuckers
If any of the names are different please let me know in the comments I could have missed some
-steph💙