trampoline park; dorbyn

I was just at a trampoline park and I got this idea. I'm so original thank you.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Corbyn and daniel walked into sky zone with their two year old daughter cecily. I haven't been to one of these in years" Daniel stated as he watched Corbyn fill out the waver for all of them.

After getting their socks and struggling to get the orange socks on Cecilys tiny feet they were on the trampolines.

Corbyn watched with a smile on his face as daniel jumped with with her. Whatever dani did cecily did. He watched as she jumped. Her little feet not getting that far off the trampoline. He watched as dani laughed every time she fell over while trying to do the trick he just did. He loved his family to the moon and back.

Corbyn watched as two girls walked up to him "omg hi Corbyn can we get a picture with you daniel and cecily?" One of the girls asked politely "of course!" He smiled and called the two over. They took selfies before going back to bouncing.

"Bouncie bouncie bouncie" Daniel stated as he jumped up and down "bounce bounce bounce" Cecily repeated she followed what Daniel was doing.

After a while she stopped jumping and walked over to Daniel who was still bouncing "Bubba me tired" She hugged the blondes(a/n Daniel just dyed his hair blonde) leg and closed her eyes.

Daniel looked down at her and pulled her off his leg and picked her up "are you sleepy?" He asked as he walked back to Corbyn. She nodded into his neck and he kissed her cheek.

Once back to Corbyn they took off their socks and put back on their shoes. "Did you have fun babe" Corbyn asked daniel as he tied cecilys shoes "yeah I had a lot of fun" Daniel responded as he stood up "I'm glad"

Corbyn picked up their sleepy child and held her close "you ready to go?" He asked pecking his husbands lips. Daniel nodded and they went home.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kinda short and trashy
Oh well
Request are open