revenge pt.2; zorbyn

I said zorbyn but it's technically still zonah but he meets Corbyn sooo...yeah. Also if if you couldn't tell... Zorbyn is my otp.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Zach knocked on the door of the Salvatore masion  and waited. Damon answered "our brother! Ahhh we never when you're gonna show up"  Zach comes in "thank you Damon"

All of a sudden Zach was against the wall "you asshole. Zach why? Why would you do that?" Stefan asked Zach shrugged his shoulders "Zach! Answer me dickhead!" Stefan yelled. "He did it to himself. I just made him pay for it." Zach stared simply "dammit zach!" Stefan let Zach go before pacing back and fourth.

Zach walked into the kitchen, grabbing blood bag before sitting on the counter. "Ahhhh his humanity is off" Damon walks into the kitchen with Stefan trailing behind him. Zach sinks his teeth into the blood bag and starts to suck from it. Immediately not liking the taste he throw it in the trash.

"Ew what kind of blood is that?" Zach wipes his mouth "animal blood that's the only kind of blood we have here why did you expect it to be different?" Stefan answered "I don't know you could have had a change in heart" Zach shrugs

Zach listens as his brothers decide what to do with him. "I'm bored so I'm just gonna go" Zach gets up and speeds off to the mystic grill "Get me a shot please" Zach says as he sits down at the bar "make that two" A blonde haired boy sits next to him. "Holy shit" Zach mutters as he looks the boy up and down.

The boy laughs and Zach thinks he's died and gone to heaven. "Thank you" The boy says as the shots were placed in front of them. They both take the shot at the same time (and maybe 5 more) and talk for about five minutes.

Alana, damons girlfriend (a/n I don't not know how to spell her name so just deal with it) rushes through the door. She looks around and her eyes meet his "Zach!  There you are! What is wrong with you! Come on!" She grabs Zach wrist and prys him from the table.

Zach puts a price of paper on the table before letting go "that's my number! Call me!" Zach yelled as he was dragged out of the restaurant.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bruh I might make a part three
If you want one let me know
Dani died his hair blonde and it looks really good.
Ooo and don't change came out today.
I just wanted to let you know what era I'm writing this in
If you're reading this in 2032 hi do we have flying cars?