all because of you; jachery (smut)

MATURE CONTENT! if you aren't comfortable reading then skip
..
Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16259258?view_adult=true

Description: The men of Why Don’t We watch a movie and eat popcorn. Zach licks his lips after he has some.
And it sends Jack over the edge.
-

---------------------------------------------------------
Jack stared across the room towards his bandmates, who were eating popcorn on the couch. They had decided to watch Infinity War for, like, the millionth time, but Jack wasn’t focusing on the movie…

He was focusing on Zach. And how Zach had been throwing his head back in laughter and showing a huge smile on his face.

The brunette himself was laughing with the other guys and paying attention to when Thor arrived on the Guardians of the Galaxy’s ship. As Zach licked his top lip after finishing a piece of popcorn, he was oblivious to how his action made Jack feel.

A fire lit up in Jack’s mind, and all of a sudden, Jack stormed up to Zach and grabbed his wrist. Popcorn flew everywhere as Jack pulled Zach up off the couch, seeing how the bowl was on Zach’s lap.

“What the fuck, man?” Corbyn said, frowning and glaring at Jack for disrupting his focus. Jack ignored him and proceeded to pull Zach away and into Jack’s room. Zach questioned him throughout the way, wondering why he was making him go with him.

“What’s up with Jack and Zach?” Daniel asked the two guys sitting next to him. They both shrugged.

In Jack’s room, Zach wrung himself out of Jack’s grip.

“Why’d you bring me here?” Zach asked his friend. Jack bit his bottom lip, looking at Zach up and down. Zach tilted his head in confusion, noticing Jack biting his lip.

“Zach…” Jack said slowly, his hands gripping the hem of his shirt on both sides to prevent himself from just reaching out and grabbing the younger boy’s waist and kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

“Yeah?” Zach replied, stepping closer to hear his friend better since he was speaking so softly.

“You have--no idea what you’re doing to me...don’t you,” Jack said, biting his lip once again and then giving in to his feelings. He reached his hands out and wrapped his arms around Zach’s body, pressing their lips together. Zach blinked in surprise, but then let himself fall into Jack’s arms.

“Every time you licked your lips after eating your fucking popcorn, I swear to God I just wanted to--to…” Jack said, his voice cracking as Zach slowly licked his bottom lip while looking at his friend.

Jack inhaled sharply, feeling his dick twitch under Zach’s gaze.

“You just wanted to...what?” Zach asked him, a small smile creeping onto his face. Jack squeezed his eyes shut, gripping his shirt again. He stared at the ceiling, then at the floor.

“I just wanted to fuck you hard against that couch and hear you say my name--” Jack was cut off once again but this time it was because of Zach kissing him harshly. Jack reached out to the other boy and gripped his waist, feeling Zach’s skin just under his shirt.

Zach brushed his fingers through Jack’s curls, gripping his locks and pulling. Jack subconsciously opened his mouth and moaned loudly, and Zach smirked proudly after discovering what Jack liked.