missing you; zonah/zaniel

I said zonah /daniel because it starts off as zonah but turns into zaniel. But it technically stays zonah but there is zaniel in it.

I saw this idea in another book a couple months back and I don't remember what the book was called.

Trigger warning! Kind of  not really though
-----------------------------------------------------------
Zach has been sitting by his boyfriends grave for the past hour just talking to him about the week he'd had.

He told him about all the times he's cried. He told him about how daniel was there to hold him. "He would run my hands through my hair and tell me your in a better place now Jonah and I believe him" Zach said as tears fell down his face "why didn't I notice you were hurting? I should have noticed" Zach cried into his hands.

Jonah watched Zach cry from a distance. Even though Zach couldn't see him, hes been watching Zach since the day he took his own life. He watched as Zach held his dead body. and cry his guts out when they put his body in a bag.

He watched everytime daniel was there to hold him and tell him its alright. He could tell daniel loved Zach just as much as he did. He knew Zach would be happy with daniel.

He watched as daniel walked down the many streets of the cemetery looking for Zach. "Zach? Zach!" Daniel ran over to him, immediately wrapping his hands around the younger one. He whispered to the crying boy "shh shh it's ok he's ok."

Zach cried into Daniels neck "i-i should h-h-h-have n-noticed" He cried "you couldn't have known z it's not you fault" Daniel continued to  whisper.

"You said you going to your moms house and when I  called to ask how you were doing she said you never showed up. You lied to me,why?" Daniel asked softly when Zach was calm enough "i-im sorry" Zach sniffled. "It's ok z. But you could have asked me to come with so you wouldn't be alone" Daniel ran his hands through Zachs messy hair. "I'll ask you next time I promise" Daniel kissed his temple "ok z. How about we go home and and watch movies" Zach nodded and held on to him tighter.

Daniel felt a shiver run down his spine as jonahs hand was placed on his back. "Tell him you love him Daniel. Love him until the day you die. You won't regret it." Jonah spoke into his ear. Daniel couldn't hear Jonah but he had the feeling to do what Jonah had just told him to do. He picked Zach up and walked home.
-----------------------------------------------------------
7 years later

Daniel and Zach were sat on the floor with their 4 year old boy named Cole drawing and painting. Cole loved to draw and paint. He was quite the artist. His pictures weren't that great but they always praised them and hung them up on the fridge.

Jonah stood over cole as he tried to paint him. "Cole baby, who are you dtawing?" Zach asked looking over at the tiny ones painting. Cole pointed at a picture of Zach and Jonah "that guy." He answer before going back to drawing. Zach nodded and went back to paiting.

Jonah laughed at Coles cuteness. Cole looked up at him. "Don't laugh at my drawing of you. it is beautiful!" Cole said loudly "wait you can see me?" Jonah asked. When Cole turned around to face him he bent down.

"Of course I can see you silly I've seen you since I was dis many" Cole giggled and held up two fingers. Jonah smiled "Cole who are you talking to?" Daniel asked softly "to the guy I am drawing. He laughed at my my drawing"  Cole replied crossing his arms.

"I wasn't laughing at your drawing baby boy your drawing is so amazing I don't think ive ever seen something more beautiful in my entire life. I was laughing at how amazingly beautiful you are" Jonah replied, reaching his arms out and touching his face "you think I'm beautiful?" Cole asked with a smile on his face "yes I do you are one of the most beautiful people of  this earth"

Cole smiled. "Is he your imaginary friend?" Zach asked denying that his child could talk to dead people "no Zay Zay he is real I can feel him...m so warm" Cole responded leaning into Jonahs hand. Jonah smiled knowing he was now connected to the little boy.

"What's his name baby" Daniel asked calmly. Cole had never stalked to thin air before now and it was kind of freaking him out. "Tell them my name is Jonah" Jonah told him "my name is Jonah" Cole repeated "no silly say MY name is Jonah" Jonah laughed "ohhhh sorry HIS name is Jonah" Cole giggled

"Ask him where our first kiss was" Zach said, tears threatening to fall. They had never mentioned anything about Jonah to Cole before so him knowing his name would mean that he's talking to jonah but Zach wanted to make sure it was actually Jonah. He held Daniels hand tightly. No one knew where their first kiss was except the two.

"Tell him in a beach hut at two am. That beach hut is also where I took something his two weeks later and he'll know exactly what I mean" Cole repeated it to his parents "in a beach hut at dis many in the morning" He held up two fingers again. Zach broke down into Daniels arms.

"he also said that he took something of yours in that same hut thingy" Daniel kissed his husbands head. "Tell your Zay Zay I said don't cry and that I'll always be here" Jonah said "Jonah said said to not cry and that  he always will be here" Jonah watched Zach calm down and regain his composure.

"I miss you jonah" Zach said "I miss you too" Jonah replied "he says he misses you too" Zach smiles. Jonah smiled and started to tickle Cole. Cole laughed "n-jonah s-stop I'm ticklish" He laughed Zach swore he heard jonahs laugh as Cole laughed and wiggled around.

When Jonah stopped Cole yawned. "You tired baby boy" Jonah asked asked running his hands through his dirty blonde hair. Zach watched Coles hair moved. Cole yawned again and nodded.

"M I'm tired" He got up and walked to Zach and daniel "are you ready for bed c?" Daniel ask as picked their child up. "Yeah dani me tired" Cole responded laying his head on Daniels  shoulder. Daniel smiled and brought him to his room.

After changing him he laid coles sleepy body in his race car bed. Jonah walked in as Daniel walked out. "Cuddle with me Jonah" He said reaching his tiny arms out at Daniel. Jonah smiled and laid down with him.

Cole held on to jonahs shirt and fell asleep. "Goodnight baby boy I'll see you in the morning." Jonah said before falling asleep himself.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The end was kinda trashy but ok
I have an idea for a part two so I'm gonna post time next week