told you so; conah

Jonah and corbyn
I don't know their ship name so I just guessed if it's not right just tell me
Based of the song told you so by hrvy
-----------------------------------------------------------
"No! We definitely went out to eat on Friday! We always go out to eat on Fridays corbyn! You out of all people should know this!" Jonah yelled at his boyfriend like he has been for the past 30 minutes

"No we didn't go out last week because we had studio time so we ate at the studio with the rest of the boys!" Corbyn argued leaning against the tour bus counter "oh my god corbyn why can't you just you just accept  that you wrong!? You always do this!" Jonah yelled throwing his hands in the air

"Why can't you just accept that your wrong!" The blonde mocked the brunette "don't you dare talk to me like that! Who do you think I am!?"

The two have been standing here since they got home from dinner. Jonah had been flirting with the waiter and that's why they initially started fighting but as the fight wore on the two have started arguing over stupid stuff. The rest of the boys were in the lounge watching a movie trying to drown out the yells from the kitchen only a couple feet away.

"No that's not right! Youre wrong! Your always wro-" Jonah yelled "will you just stop yelling at me for one fucking second and let me speak!?" Corbyn screamed. The whole bus went silent.

"What are we even fighting for?" Corbyn asks, tears falling down his cheeks "awh baby I'm sorry i-" Jonah said softly as he tried to hug the younger one "no no Jonah stay away from me" He said pushing the brunette away from him.

"How am I supposed to make you feel better if you won't even let me near you!?" Jonah yelled "stop yelling at me and let me talk jonah! Please!" Corbyn screamed again at his boyfriend "fine" Jonah replied, his eyes glued on the blonde.

Corbyn sighed "do you remember what I told you when you first asked me out a mounth ago?" He asked "yeah you said this wasn't gonna work out because we're both too stubborn to admit things and all that's gonna lead to is fights over stupid stuff and that you didn't want that" Jonah replied. "Ok and what did we just get done doing and have been doing all week" He asked again flatly "uhhh fighting over stupid stuff" And then it hit Jonah.

"Jonah I think we should break up" Corbyn said and Jonah's heart shattered "what? wait no you can't leave me Corbyn I need you" Jonah said pleadingly "I'm sorry Jonah but it's what's best for us and I hate to say it, but I told you so" Jonah nodded, understanding where Corbyn was coming from but he was still heartbroken.

"Friends?" Corbyn offered while putting out his hand for the boy across from him to shake. Jonah just looked at his hand for a while and shook his head "I don't know if I'm ready to be shake that yet" Jonah said after about a minute. Corbyn nodded and went to sit with the rest of the boys while Jonah went to his bunk to cry and cry and cry.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm kinda proud of this one
Also while i was writing this I got an idea for a pt2 for this so it'll probably be up by the end of the week.
Byeeee