stressed; donah

Jonah turns the page and scans his notes, trying to remember as much as possible for the exam tomorrow.

"I'm bored let's do something" Daniel whined spinning himself in a stool "I can't right now Dani I'm trying to study" Jonah replied, not looking up from his notebook "Please take a break so we can eat I'm hungry" Daniel pleaded

"Dani I can't do that I have things to do today if I took a break I wouldn't get any of it done" Jonah responded, looking up and at the blue eyed boy for a moment before going back to looking at his notes. "What things?" Daniel asked getting up and walking over to the older one.

"I have two more exams to study for, I have to go to beans concert tonight and then the after party" Jonah listed the things he needed to do today. Feeling even more stress he picked up his phone and checked his phone. The clock read 6:09pm.

"Oh shit" Jonah cursed, knowing he has the be at Corbyns concert in less than 30 minutes. He started to look for his music theory notebook so he could study. When he couldn't find it on his mess of a desk (a/n heheh that kind of rhymes) he remembered what he had done with the notebook put his face in his hands and leaned back.

Jonah immediately relaxed when Daniels hands made their way through his messy hair. "You're stressed" He stated simply as he moved his hands from Jonah's hair down to his shoulders, massaging them.

The brunette just nodded.  "How about we order postmates while you get ready and you can eat before you leave" Daniel suggested "what about my exams?" Jonah asks, taking Daniels hands from off his shoulders and wrapping them around his neck.

"Your fist exam isn't until 2. You can study in the morning." Dani replied. "Ok let's do that" Jonah agreed and stood up "k go get ready and I'll order the postmates"  Jonah nodded, and walked into their shared room. Daniel ordered post mates while Jonah changed.

A couple hours later, after Corbyns concert it was about 1:30 in the morning when  Jonah came home. Daniel was asleep on the couch while youtube was playing on the tv. "Daniel baby wake up let's sleep in the bed not the couch" Jonah said softly, shaking Dani lightly. The younger opened his eyes and looked up at him.

"Carry me" He said as he reached his hands out. Jonah chuckled and carried Daniel to their shared room. He changed out of his clothing and laid next to his boyfriend before setting an alarm clock for 10:00am.

"Goodnight jonie" Daniel said as he drifted off into a peaceful sleep "goodnight Dani" Jonah said before doing the same.
-----------------------------------------------------------
This was trash but I hope you like it lol