cold; zonah

I saw this story idea in another book and I wanted to try it
-----------------------------------------------------------
Zach slips on his slides and walked outside wrapping his arms around his body when the cold hit his skin.

He walked down the driveway and got the mail from the snow covered mailbox he walked back to the door. He tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

Zach groaned and felt in the pocket of his sweatpants for his keys. When he felt nothing he started to freak out. He knew he left his phone inside so he had no way of telling what the time is.

He sighed and sat down pulled his knees to his chest as he watched the snow fall. Jonah should be home soon Zach thought to himself.
...
About an hour and half later jonah pulled into the driveway. He got out and ran over to Zach not even bothering to get his stuff out of the car.

"Zach baby are you ok? How long have you been out here?" He asked as he picked the younger boy up. "I-i don't k-know c-cold" Zach replied vaguely.

Jonah immediately opened the door hurrying Zach inside. He grabbed a blanket and set Zach in front of the fireplace. He gave the blanket to Zach who immediately wrapped it around his body as jonah quickly started a fire.

Jonah was about to get him some hot chocolate when he heard a wimper from Zach. "St-stay" Zach stuttered "I was gonna go get you some hot chocolate babe" Jonah replied "o-oh" And with that Jonah got up and walked to the kitchen.

After about 5 minutes Jonah came back with a mug of hot chocolate. He sat down next to Zach. Zach felt the vibration and jumped and almost hit his head on the edge of the fireplace.

"Woah Zach babe it's me it's me"  Jonah said softly as he pulled Zach onto his lap. He felt Zach relax under his touch"s-sorry jonie" Zach apologized "no baby I'm sorry its not your fault I scared you" Jonah said running his hands through zachs icey hair.

"I got you hot chocolate babe" Jonah said when Zach fully calmed down. He handed the mug to Zach and watched him drink it.

After he was finished he laid his head on Jonah's chest and yawned. After a while Zach was sound asleep. Jonah watched as Zach slept and ended up falling asleep too.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The end was kinda dodgey but ok
Requests are always open
Bye bye