disrespect; zorbyn(smut)

Adult content!
If you do not like it do not read it! Simple!
There's some donah in here so yeah.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"You better fucking sit still" Corbyn growls out as him and Jonah tried to handcuff a screaming Zach to the couch.

Zach kicked and twisted around to try and escape what was going to happen. Corbyn didn't really care though because if Zach didn't want this to happen then he would use the safe word. So he kept going.

Zach had woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Everything twisted him the wrong way and he was so angry at everything. Does he have any idea why? No.

Corbyn was sick of zach disrespectimg him and every body else like he was. So he informed Jonah of his plan.

Jonah and Corbyn were both Doms and worked together to make sure everything having to do with sex was running smoothly.

So here they were, handcuffing Zach to the couch. Once he was tied tightly Corbyn ran his hand down Zach's bare back before bringing his hand down hard on his ass.

Zach kept screaming and yelling despite the pain "fuck you corbyn! Fuck all of you! Let me out! " He screamed out. Corbyn landed another smack to Zach's ass. Zach screaming got increasingly louder with every smack.

Daniel, Jonah's sub was standing in the corner,watching as Corbyn and Jonah try to tie Zach up. Wincing every time Zach would scream especially loud. He knew this was not good for Zach. This is the naughtiest he's been in a long time and it kind of scares Daniel to think about what kind of punishment they had planned for him.

Corbyn put his hand over Zachs crotch "look at you all we've been doing is tying you down and you're hard? No matter how angry you are you're still just a little slut aren't you?" Corbyn taunted running his fingers down Zachs back again.

Zach kept twisting and kicking at the ties "let me out Corbyn or I swear to god I'll-"

"You'll what Zach" Jonah growled, grabbing Zachs hair roughly "smack us? Wow that's gonna get you so far" Zach growled back at him as Corbyn stood up and started to look for something in his bag.

"Ya know Zach, sometimes I wish you were like Daniel. He's such a good boy, isn't that right dani?" Corbyn said as he found what he was looking for and looked over at the other blond haired boy. Daniel nodded his head vigorously, not wanting to be apart of what was going on right now. He was just here to watch...or maybe get get fucked. He didn't really care.

"I'm not Daniel tho" Zach growled back, still continuously pulling at the restraints. Corbyn walked back over to Zach. "Oh I know Zach I'm just saying" Corbyn replied,

Jonah let go of Zachs hair and Corbyn got in between Zachs legs. "You've been so rude to everyone today Zachy. You know I'm gonna have to punish you right" Zach felt something cold run up his leg. He looked down to see Corbyn cutting his pants off"hey! I like these pants! Stop!" He screamed kicking his legs the best he could. "Shut up you stupid whore" Corbyn growled "stay still"

The blond finally got the pants off of the brunette before quickly cutting his boxers off. Before Zach knew it he felt something cold get slipped around his cock. Corbyn didn't even bother stretching him out before sliding the vibrator in.

Zach moaned loudly and Corbyn chuckled "slut. We're going to the store. We'll be back soon." He stated as he blew a kiss to Zach and left with Daniel and Jonah.

Zach looked down at the cockring on his dick and groaned, partly from pleasure and the other half from frustration. Soon enough he felt that familiar pit in his stomach. He was so close and he couldn't come, which made him even more frustrated.

He moaned loudly and 20 minutes later he heard the door open from downstairs. He sighed a bit in relief but kept moaning. He heard footsteps leading up to his room.
Corbyn walked in and saw the younger one in the exact same condition he had left him in, just a bit worse. Without saying a thing he walked over to him and took the cockring off.

Zach came immediately. He moaned loudly as the white fluid spilled all over his chest and the bedsheets. "You think you can behave?" Corbyn asked as he reached to untie him. Zach nodded and let the older one untie him. Once he was untied, he cuddled up to Corbyn, tiredly yawning. Corbyn looked down at the boy "do you want me to clean you up?" He asked softly.

Zach loved that about Corbyn. No matter how rough he fucked or punished him, he was soft after. It reminds him that the blonde will always be there for him.

Zach yawned again and shook his head "m no wanna go to sleep" he snuggled his head into his Corbyns neck "mkay goodnight baby boy" Corbyn responded. Zach fell asleep quickly and so did Corbyn.

————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hoped you you guys liked it
Mhm the end was kinda rushed but let's not talk about that.
This is the first smut I've ever written and it's honestly not evem that good but again...let's not talk about that
I'm writing this on my iPad so my hands are hurting and I'm tired. Also I need more songs to listen to so comment your favorite song and I'll try to give it a listen.