Chapter 5

"Bugger off, Styles." Monique tells him as I turn around to find a grinning Harry.

"Hey." He says taking a step towards me. "You look live you've seen a ghost." He laughs and when I don't join him, the grin on his face becomes a frown.

"What is it? You alright?"

"I'm fine." I tell him but my voice betrays me, and it comes out like a shaky whisper.

Harry opens his mouth to say something again, but Monique interrupts him.

"Mate, back off. She's not a groupie." Monique tells him from behind her desk and I take the opportunity of him being distracted, to put some distance between us.

There is a waiting area in the lobby, and I take a seat in one of the comfy couches.

"Hey! Don't call them groupies." Harry playfully yells at her, defending his fans and Monique flips him.

He then turns around see where I've gone too and proceeds to walk up to where I'm seated.

"Personal space, I know." He tells me before plopping himself in the couch opposite of mine.

A wicked grin takes over Harry's face and he speaks, practically screaming. "I had fun last night."

"What are you doing?" I ask him confused.

"Last night. At your place?" He repeats again, just as loud. The few people that are also in the lobby, are turning around to see us.

"Stop making a scene." I tell him but his grin only widens.

"Very late, last ni-" I throw a decorative pillow at him to keep him from talking but he catches it before it lands on his face.

"If you weren't so far away, I wouldn't have to speak so loud." Harry tells me and I roll my eyes at him.

"Shall I go on, then?" He asks me but doesn't give me a chance to answer him. He opens his mouth to speak again, and I immediately get up to stop Harry from embarrassing the both of us.

He smiles proudly at himself and pats the seat next to him.

"You're a jerk." I tell him and I take a seat in the same couch he's in but in the opposite end.

"So, how's your day been?" Harry asks turning his body to look my way.

"Fine."

"Your vocabulary for adjectives is not that vast for someone who speaks more than one language." He tells me and I turn to look at him.

"What?"

"Why Italian?" He asks scooting closer. "I thought it was going to be French, if I'm being honest with you."

"I don't speak Italian." I answer him back and he laughs.

"Oh. So, you read Italian, but you don't speak it?"

"You stole my book!" I accuse him and the small smile that sets on my lips contradicts my serious tone.

"I didn't steal it." He defends himself. "I was going to give it back." Harry says smirking.

"Oh, really?" I tease him and his cheeks turn a shade of pink.

"Well, yeah... When we met, to-tonight." He says looking down and playing with a thread of the fraying pillow I had thrown at him.

"Tonight? What's happening tonight?" I ask him and I turn my body to face his.

He can't possibly mean; what I'm hoping he means.