Chapter 2: Team 7

_______________TIME SKIP 3 YEARS_________________________________________________

Naruto and Naruko passed the academy and are both genin. Naruko won rookie of the year. 

They were walking together to the academy to get there teams announced. Naruko was hoping she would get paired with Sasuke because she had a crush on him. Or at least Naruto because she wanted to be with people she could work with. They got to the academy and walked in the classroom to see everyone in groups talking to each other. Naruko went to talk to Sakura, Ino, and Hinata. While Naruto went to a desk to lay his head down.

"So, who do you guys think your gonna get paired with?" Naruko asked

"I hope I get paired with Sasuke" Sakura said happily

"I want Sasuke, forehead." Ino said to Sakura 

"Whatever Ino-pig." Sakura countered

"What about you Hinata?" Naruko asked

Hinata then looked over to in Naruto's direction and then looked back at Naruko blushing.

"I don't know." Hinata said looking down to hide her blush

Naruko giggled at Hinata because of her obvious crush on her twin.

"Your secret is safe with me Hinata." Naruko said to Hinata

"What about you Naruko?" Hinata asked Naruko

"I don't know. I'm hoping either Sasuke or Naruto." Naruko said scrugging her shoulders

____________________MEANWHILE WITH NARUTO_____________________________________

Naruto was minding his own business. He just trying to sleep until Iruka-Sensei came in to announce teams. Then Kiba came up to Naruto and said.

"Hey Demon, get out of my seat." Kiba demanded

Naruto didn't say anything. Kiba then got frustrated and moved his head closer to Naruto.

"HEY DEMON, I SAID GET OUT OF MY SEAT." Kiba yelled at Naruto

Everyone turned heads to Kiba. Naruko was about to go beat up Kiba for what he called Naruto. Until popped his head out of his arms and looked at Kiba.

"My neck is right here. You almost burnt my neck with your stinky breath." Naruto said to Kiba.

Everyone started laughing at the remark Naruto said to Kiba. Kiba then clenched his fist.

"You stupid demon. HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT." Kiba yelled at Naruto. 

Kiba then threw a fist at Naruto. Naruto caught the punch and grabbed Kiba's head and slammed his head on the desk. 

"Take the desk, mutt." Naruto said while walking away to another desk.

Everyone was surprised Naruto had the guts to that to Kiba.

Iruka walked into the classroom and called everyone to stand in a line. He then saw Kiba had blood going down his head. 

"Kiba why are you bleeding." Iruka asked worried

"It was an accident." He said looking down

Iruka didn't believe him but scrugged it off. He then announced teams.

(they're all the same)

"And finally team 7. Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Naruto and Naruko Uzumaki. Your sensei will be here soon." 

With that said he left the room.

"So we're a team now." Naruko stated

"Yay." Sakura yelled while moving over to sit with Sasuke.

Sasuke then got up walked over to where Naruto was who had his head propped up waiting for there sensei. He then sat in the seat next to him.

"Why do you want to sit next to the demon." Sakura half sceamed

Naruto then slammed his fist on the desk. Putting a hole in the desk. Naruto then walked to the window, opened the window and sat outside on a ledge outside of the window. 

Naruko had tick mark on her head from frustration at what Sakura just said.

Kakashi then walked into the room. 

"My first impressions of you. Your all boring. And isn't there supposed to be 4 of you." Kakashi asked

"He's outside the window." Naruko said. She walked to over to the window to get Naruto. Naruto then popped his out head out the window.

"Meet me on the roof in 5 minutes." Kakashi said then disappeared

_________________5 MINUTES LATER________________________________________________

"Ok lets get to know each other." Kakashi said

"Could you give an example sensei?" Sakura asked

*sigh* "My name Kakashi Hatake. I don't feel like telling you my likes and dislikes. My dream is none of your business." Kakashi said

"You first Pinky."

"My name is Sakura Haruno. I likes (looks at Sasuke)*giggles*, my dislikes don't have any, and my dream (looks at Sasuke)*giggles*."

"Emo your next."

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I like a few things. I dislike a lot of things. My dream is to kill a certain someone." Sasuke said darkly

"Twin 1 your next."

"My name is Naruko Namikaze. I like my family and like training. I dislike mean people. My dream is to be Hokage."

"Twin 2"

"My name is Naruto Namikaze. I like my sisters, foxes, ramen, and sitting down in the forest. I dislike people that call me a demon. And I don't have a dream."

"Now that we've introduced ourselves. Meet me at the training grounds at 8 am." Kakashi disappeared.